Chapter 7 ↬ A night to ourselves ⚠️LEMON/SMUT⚠️

Start from the beginning

He hugged back and said, "I hope so." You looked up at him and he looked down at you, you stared into each other's eyes as you said, "You do. You make me very happy." He smiled at you and responded with, "Perfect." He leaned close and kissed your forehead then leaned his head down and pressed his forehead against yours. You stared into each other's eyes and he said, "I'm gonna put on some clothes and we'll get some hot chocolate ready for our movie." You smiled and said, "Alright. What movie are we watching?" He pulled away and said, "You'll see." He smirked and walked back over to the bathroom and shut the door.

You sighed dreamily and fell back on to the bed, with your arms above you. All you could think about was Mark. You thought he was perfect in every way. His face, his eyes, his personality, his voice, his body.. Everything. You just loved everything about him. Your eyes opened and your smile faded as you thought, 'Love? I love everything about Mark.. So does that mean.. I'm.. In love with him?' You leaned up and stared at the floor. The more you thought about it, the more you blushed, realizing your crush on Mark. Your heart rate increased when you heard the bathroom door open. You quickly looked over and heard Mark sigh, "Ahh, clean clothes. Always a nice feeling."

You stood up and walked over to Mark with a smile, he looked at you and said, "Ready for the movie?" You nodded and followed him to the living room. You sat on the couch and saw the movie that was pulled up. It was "It", the new release. You looked at Mark and said, "Um.. This may be a bit to scary for me." Mark was at the counter, making the hot chocolate and said, "It'll be alright, (Y/n). It's all fake, I promise. And if it becomes to much for you, we'll change it." You sighed and said, "Alright." Mark brought the cups over and gave one to you while setting his on the coffee table. He walked over to the light switch and turned off the lights and hit play on the movie. The hot chocolate was to hot so you set it down on the table and watched Mark sit down on the couch next to you.

He threw one leg onto the couch with the other one hanging slightly off, his back resting against the arm rest with a pillow behind him and he held his arms out to you. You smiled really big and climbed into his arms, turning over and resting your back against his chest. He grabbed the blanket that was sitting on the couch and threw it over you two and wrapped his arms around you. You placed your hands on top of his and laid your head against his chest and you both watched the movie.

There were a few times where you got spooked and one time that scared you really bad to where you had to cover your face with your hands. Mark comforted you through the movie by rubbing your belly and kissing the top of your head every now and then. At one point, you felt Mark's hand glide down from your belly to your thigh. He softly ran his fingers up and down your thigh as he used his other hand to hold you close to him. You felt yourself get tense and your face was beginning to burn. Your abdomen area would tense up every time his hand moved up your thigh. It felt like an agonizing tease. For some reason, you wanted him to touch your womanly part so badly. Then suddenly, his index finger slipped off your thigh and it softly brushed over your clothed pussy.

You flinched and blushed madly. You looked up at Mark and saw his head resting against the pillow with his eyes closed and mouth slightly opened. It looked like he was trying to go to sleep. Then you felt his finger do it again. As his hand moved up your thigh, his finger would rub against your pussy over and over again. It was to much to handle. Every time his finger touched your pussy, you'd hold back a flinch. Your body trembled at the feeling and you held back the soft noises you wanted to let out. You looked back at Mark to see his eyes still closed and you slightly spread your legs apart and felt his hand slowly slide off from your thigh to your pussy. He kept moving his hand as if he was rubbing your thigh, except now, he was rubbing your pussy, ever so gently.

After a moment, you began to grind yourself against his hand. Your ass rubbing against his crotch as you slowly and softly moved yourself into the movement of his hand. Then suddenly, a character from the tv screamed loudly and it woke Mark up, causing him to jump and move his hand away. He looked around quickly then looked down at you, who was looking up at him with a large blush over your face. "Are you ok, (Y/n)?" You nodded quickly, "Y-yeah! It was the movie." He looked over at the tv and said, "Oh." You smirked up at him and said, "I thought you wanted to pull an all nighter! You were the first one to fall asleep!" He chuckled, "What? No way! I was totally awake!" You blushed more and nodded, "Uh-huh, suuure."