𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍.
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑.

( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 ,
𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 ! )

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

just a few seconds, just a blink. they're all now in an unfamiliar room knowing nothing. why, how, what, where or who. never mind, they know who they're expect for a dead body. all of them are clueless, nothing to do, nothing left. who is going to clear the mess?

no one but them.

"alright why the fuck and who the fuck and what the fuck just happened?" RUBIN shook his head as he blinked a few times trying to progress what just happened.

'is this like some stupid prank?' he proceeds to look at the corpse, as he scanned his surroundings and the dead body, he shook his head once again. "i swear if we first get out of here i'm going to whoop some fucking ass." he sighs as he strokes his hair, still unable to understand what the hell just happened.

RUBIN's reaction is very relatable for anyone in this room expect for that dead body. but thanks to RIA's reaction which enlighten their confusion slightly as she spoke, "have we finally landed in hell because damn i need a sugar demon asap."

the baby of the group, JIHYE was shocked and thought that it was a prank but it wasn't one and she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. "oh my god, we're going to die. yeet." the words just randomly rolled out of her mouth, while running to hug the so called mother of the group, RIA.

SEUNGJIN was shooked as well when he first arrived but immediately taking mental notes of how others react. he looked around the room, again, taking notes of what's there. while the others panicked, he managed to fit all of the new information inside his brain.

not just that, he saw HANUEL panicked, severely panicking as drops of sweat are seen on her forehead and SEUNGJIN took it as a cue to stay behind HANUEL as he knows that HANUEL feels the safest when he is around, placing his left hand on her shoulder, making her turned to face him. "it's okay, i'm here with you." SEUNGJIN said and it did calm HANUEL down slightly.

KUNLEE went closer to the body to confirm if they're dead or for his morbid curiosity. he didn't look away from it a bit , he drowned out the conversation between the group only examining the body that subtly reminded him of the time his grandfather died.

"alright, so suddenly while clicking pictures, i travel to the past? oh, god-" suddenly JOONYEOL looked beside her, "what on earth are you doing here? oh you were also in the party..." she pointed at HAJOON. "it's a dream, right?" and starts laughing but stopped while she glanced over HAJOON's face as he is not laughing at all.

in fact, HAJOON was shocked and annoyed as never in his life, he didn't expect to be trapped in a murder case he doesn't want to be involved in, not just him but his friends as well. signing up for this was not his choice but it didn't stop him from doing his best in looking for evidence and helping the team because he wants to go back badly.

there was a hint of surprise in KWON EUN's face but due to his personality, he decided not to show his reaction he immediately starts looking around at the scene, wondering about the new things in the earth, in the past in exact. he's not really concerned with the crime scene as of now.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

your opinion on this chapter?

i hope you guys like this chapter! and i'm using these based on you guys when i asked when how would they react! i'm going on a hiatus soon btw so yeah! i slipped in some interaction for the couples and this chapter might have a lot of mistakes because it wasn't checked by SMQLHOON so yeah!