𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

― so before i start, i actually like to place my love interest next to each other. for example, the first slot is usually the love interest that i want for the second slot etc. but i have given you guys the choice to pick so let's talk of my original ships or pairs!

― yes, another parting gift from me. at least, i didn't publish it because i thought it was not done, which i still think it's not done but i just wanna publish for fun HAHA !! yes enjoy this!

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐚𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞
( 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. )

― this two can be the cold power couple. firstly, anpanman likes to swear and sky castle might seem like a whole bitch. but actually, both of them makes a really warm couple because they are heart-warming inside but people just don't like to see what's inside. if they're parents, anpanman usually scolds and usually he doesn't really mean what he says so sky castle understands him and helps him translate as well as comfort the other party.

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐱 𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
( 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. )

― this is another weird pair to be honest. why protects his friends very well and ateen is the person he adores so she doesn't get hurts easily. if they would to go to an undercover mission, why would be the fighter of course and ateen will investigate everything in a second. ateen can't lie so she is straightforward and why just protective if any shit is going to happen and ateen watches a lot of mystery things so she can easily make people confess within seconds, so this two duos are best on going undercover.

𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐱 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
( 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. )

― as mentioned, broject doesn't give a fuck about anything but flower ever tend to observe him far away until she has the chance to meet him and they did met each other after a few weeks when broject has saw flower ever observing him. broject tends to brought out what flower ever has missed on details and flower ever tries her best to warm broject's cold personality, broject doesn't give a fuck about anything expect flower ever.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐱 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞

― funny to say that just one bite fell love at first sight for love playlist and despite love playlist being very awkward, just one bite doesn't mind because her air headness helps to clear the awkward air around them. just one bite saw a 180 change when love playlist is not longer awkward with her and fall way more inlove with him. often, love playlist tend to tense of the atmosphere because he is awkward but just one bite will always make the atmosphere happier and less awkward.  

𝐫𝐞-𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳
( 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. )

― these two will be the nosiest couple in the whole world, the two would always 24/7 and will be the couple that never end a phone call if they would start a phone call which they wouldn't because they prefer face to face talking. both of them has tons of laughter when they're together and tends to be the happiest virus when they're together. if they are parents, their child has been blessed because the child has grow up in joyful and a happy family with jokes and laughter.

𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐡𝐚
( 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. )

― these two are south pole and north pole but opposite attracts as well right? hamin usually has fun not showing his expression and often wants kimha to guess what he is feeling. he personally knows what kimha is thinking but kimha doesn't know what hamin is thinking so kimha often gets annoyed because of it. hamin knows what is kimha's limit and will often defend her when shits happens as well as kimha would protect hamin as much as she can.

― additional information : hamin and kimha's slots are inspired by kang seungmo and eun jisoo from he's psychometric. i am still not letting them go because of their tragic but okay. it is named after hamin and kimha because they were not in endgame so i'm sed again. let me cry over the river again.

𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐢𝐧
( 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞. )

― both of them has a love hate relationship and doesn't like to admit that they have feelings for each other. whenever they meet, a fight will start but both of them deeply cares for each other. it's either they don't admit it or they're too blind to see it. futhermore, kang yoon would be the one giving signals because like i said, he's smooth asf but jaein would act like she didn't care but at up be shock everytime when kang yoon is being smooth. but when they're in good terms, they tend to get affectionate. 

𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

― pietro is like an angel to wanda and wanda comforts him if needed. pietro tends to revenge on people who bullies on wanda. but both of them makes a very cute couple because they're the second most funniest couple after re-feel and love buzz. pietro likes to play pranks on wanda so as wanda since wanda also wants to makes pietro happy. both if them are like childhood friends that takes care each other very well and enjoys each other's company the most.