The Denial Stage

After lu Chen left the atmosphere was tense, tang wei was very irritated 'why do I have to be reason for every problem they have? The guilt from past is still there and it's now just keep increasing'

Tang wei stood up and tried to leave but xiao zhan holds her hand stopping her 'if he is going to force me to stay.. I'm gonna kill him' she glared at xiao zhan with a frown.

Xiao zhan look at her with warmth "let leo drop you"

Tang wei takes a deep breath and says "no need.. I will call our driver or we can take a cab. Let's go tang ming"

This time xiao zhan didn't stop her.

When both sisters left xiao zhan calls leo "go and follow them, make sure they get home safe...."

With a Nod leo leaves.

***
Tang wei and tang ming are sitting in cab and on way to their home, tang wei caught a car following "a car is following us" she mutters nonchalantly, tang ming hears it and looks behind "don't worry! I have an idea about who's the culprit behind" tang wei speaks. Tang ming looks at tang wei and easily understood about whom she was talking.

Tang ming once again sit silently, she knew she made tang wei mad so she was waiting to get scolded.

Just as she expected tang wei speaks "why did you slap him?"

Tang ming looks down fidgeting with fingers " he was talking bad about you.. I tried controlling myself but it was too much. He insults you evrytime he opens that mouth"

Tang wei sighs "you shouldn't have slapped him, afterall it's not his fault for think bad of me. I did do pretty awful things in the past"

Tang ming looks down "still.. I can't just watch him insult you like that, if he do that again.. I will slap him again too"

Tang wei clutches her forehead 'this kid' "tang ming.. Listen to me. I know that you have feelings for him and if your love life get into trouble because of me... I will feel really really bad."

This time tang ming looks straight at tang wei "wei wei.. You also listen to me carefully. I don't like him and Even if I do , you are still my family... I can't let him treat you like this. "

Tang wei was shocked hearing it 'while I was trying to break them, they stick together and now that I'm trying to help them.. They are falling apart. How can I not feel guilty' tang wei flicks tang ming's forehead "don't say nonsense like that... Give him some time. It's only been a week since our engagement broke. His time with me was nightmare trust me" she laughs.

Tang ming shakes her head and soon the sisters reach their home. Before getting inside tang ming takes a look outside "brother in law really cares for you. He even sent someone to follow you until you reach home"

Veins popped on tang wei's forehead, she stared at tang ming "call him brother in law once again I will kidnap you and forcefully marry you off to lu Chen."

Tang ming pouts "I'm not joking... Didn't you hear the words he said 'the way I see it... she is perfect '" tang ming swoons.

Tang wei turns around and starts walking to her room with tang ming following her behind " what he said indeed was out of his character but that doesn't mean I trust him. I only met him like 3 days ago "

" maybe it's love at first site?" tang ming smirks

"love at first site? I spit on him the first time I saw his face" tang wei shudder at the memory.

Tang ming laughs "well... Wasn't that memorable."

Soon they reach tang wei's room and tang wei enters together with tang ming.

"tang wei... Ask yourself. Don't you feel anything for him. He doesn't even take his eyes off you... I think he is sincere" tang ming sit on tang wei's bed.

Tang wei smirks at tang ming " I could say the same about lu Chen.. He only have his eyes for you yet the poor guy got a slap for expressing his worries towards his friend"

"I don't trust him... He broke his engagement with you and now is trying to get closer to me even after knowing I'm your sister" tang ming complaints.

" what different does it make if you are my sister or not... In the end one can only follow your own heart . Leave the point out that he is my ex fiance, Don't tell me you don't feel anything for him. " tang wei smirks.

Tang ming blushes slightly with a disturbed look "I knew it!" tang wei laughs.

Tang ming stares at tang wei "then what about you? You directly kissed him, proposed to him and even made wedding vows. Even if you are drunk.... Weren't those your true intentions that you absent-mindedly fulfilled.. Maybe you fell for his beauty first but now I think you are genuinely falling in love "

Tang wei froze... The both sisters think about their own feelings and struggle very hard before looking at each other "YOU ARE IN DENIAL" the both sisters say at the same time and gets shocked.

After a long silence tang ming stands up, leave without a noise even tang wei won't stop her.

The Denial word... Got them thinking about their feelings.

Tang wei lies on her bed " what exactly are you Mr beauty? I don't deny it.... I do feel something for you. I can't say that I hate you... And I can't say I like you ."

She sighs deeply before looking at the ceiling 'he really is disturbing me.. He makes me want to trust him. Even my heart is begging me to give him a chance but....ugh '

1k reads... Thank you sooo much.