Not Boyfriend, It's Husband!

After the shocking revelation tang wei got a huge blow. She couldn't help but to curse her stars.

Tang wei looked up at xiao zhan who had a look that read' you dared to forget this emperor '.

With a fake cough she stood up "this.. Mr. Xiao, it was all a mistake. Thanks for dropping me home yesterday night and sorry for troubling you, can you please let it go this time?" she pleaded.

"xiao zhan" he said without breaking eye contact.

Tang wei felt incredibly uncomfortable "M-mr. Xi-" xiao zhan interpted her pressing the words out "xiao zhan" and even the temperature seems to drop a few degrees .

'what's with the look...' with a sigh tang wei said "xiao zhan". With that one call xiao zhan's face warmed up which caused tang wei to look at the said man longer than she intended.

Xiao zhan gave a smirk and grabbed tang wei's hand dragging her out. "xiao zhan.. What are you doing?"

Xiao zhan didn't even stop as he replied "we are going on a date and have a long chat". Tang wei felt like she got hit with lightning, she started struggling "b-but I have a class and we are strangers. W-" before she could continue xiao zhan stopped walking slowly turning towards tang wei. He gave a glare but it doesn't stop her, she keep struggling, babbling this and that. Xiao zhan lost his patience and lifted her up like a sack of potatoes, placing her on his shoulder before walking to nearby cafe.

***

Tang wei froze not knowing what to do, xiao zhan Sat silently staring at her. 'come on! I'm not a test subject... Don't look at me like that, it's uncomfortable'. Tang wei tried very hard to gain control over her body and looked straight at him "get to the point".

'who is he trying to intimidate? I'm the big villain here.. Hmf' with that new born confidence she Sat straight and started drinking coffee that was placed before.

"first remember what happened yesterday... Only then we can get to the point" he said coolly.

'damn!' tang wei can remember everything if she tried and she even remember a few things like calling him beauty and falling in mud but.... She doesn't want to accept it!

"I don't remember! And I don't want to.. That's the end!" with that said tang wei tried to get up and leave but the entrance to the cafe got blocked by his men. She took a step back before exclaiming "seriously!"

Tang wei looked at xiao zhan who stayed quiet looking at her "what are you looking at? I know I'm beautiful but it's rude to stare "

Xiao zhan kept silent for a while before saying "indeed you are beautiful.."

That sentence made tang wei to involuntarily blush, with a huff she Sat down "since you know how to compliment, let's talk!"

Xiao zhan was taken aback, he was silent for a while before his lips twitched and he let a small smile adorn his face.

"yesterday I was kidnapped and you saved me!"

Tang wei was drinking her coffee when his said sentence got registered in her mind, She spit her coffee in shock "and that's how you woke me up!" xiao zhan copleated his elaboration.

With a tissue he started wiping her mouth and tang wei come back to reality and slapped his hand away. He Sat back simply.

She herself took a tissue and started wiping herself, slowly memories of yesterday night came crashing to her and she can only drown in self regret.

'so.. I saved a charterer who was supposed to be in coma for 5 years and in return he got glued to me. Thought I was a villainess in romance novel but I got myself an entry to thriller? What if the person who tried to kill xiao zhan come looking for me? '
After thinking... Deep down she is happy that she saved someone but why does it have to be him, tang wei looked at xiao zhan and said "so.. My drunken self saved you, congratulations! You don't have to say thanks and you don't have to feel like you owe me. Let's not see each other again"

As soon as the words left her mouth xiao zhan's face hardened " you don't seem to remember everything"

Tang wei blushed of course just now she also remembered how she kissed him asking to marry her. Xiao zhan saw this and he leaned towards her before saying " we got married yesterday Remember? You read the wedding vows, sounded pretty devoted too ."

Tang wei choked on her saliva, she glared at xiao zhan. She gritted her teeth and replied "no! I don't "

"should I kiss you to help you remember" xiao zhan teased. His men were trying very hard to cool themselves ' master should learn to flirt better.... Right now he is just sounding creepy'.

Tang wei exploded "enough! I'm leaving.. This is too much. I was just trying to be nice but you are annoying. Whatever happened yesterday.. It was because I was drunk. You were sober, you should have stopped me. How can you take advantage of my drunk state." she ended up throwing the blame on xiao zhan in anger.

Xiao zhan's eye twitched, he scrunched his eyebrows " if I wanted to take advantage, I wouldn't have dropped you home."

Hearing xiao zhan, tang wei felt guilt slapping to her face and it only lasted until he said the next words" however... That doesn't mean you are getting away from me, I will say it once again. You are mine "

Tang wei felt shocked hearing his words but it soon got replaced by annoyance, she huffed and tried to walk out again but immediately got stopped by his men.

She glared at them with so much hatred that they started sweating. Soon xiao zhan waved his hand and they moved out of the way, tang wei took one last look at xiao zhan before walking out.

On the way she was thinking 'I don't want a face that attract bees and butterflies, I don't want to fight for attention from my own lover. I learned my lesson and I'm not going to do the same mistake again. Moreover... He got a death flag on his head. If he die then won't I become widow? '

Tang wei took a deep breath and started hitting her head to the nearest wall.' what am I thinking? Widow? It's like I already accepted him, ugh... Snap out of it tang wei!', she only stopped when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around, just to see tang ming. With a red forehead and tired eyes tang wei looked like a soldier that lost a huge battle.

Tang ming being tang ming said "so... He is not your boyfriend?" tang wei felt a hope that at least she get the point now but that soon wanished with the next words "but husband huh? You should talk to dad before official wedding"

Tang wei nearly cried as she started hitting her head on the wall once again 'I'm in a zoo ah .. A human zoo!'