I walk up to Nicks house and knocks, I don't have to wait long as I see his father walking to the the door and let me tell you Nick's father looks good for his age, 30's don't look to bad on him.

He opens the door and smiles "Sebastian, long time no see" he greets me as I nod and smile

"Nice seeing you again as well Mr. O'Donald" I say as he steps aside letting me and I don't wait as I walk in and he closes the door behind us.

"Nick! Sebastian is here!!" His father shouts as he walks into the kitchen.

Nick comes down and smiles as he takes my hand making me blush, he takes me too his room.

"Glad you made it, sit wherever you want and I'll pick a movie for us." He says as he leaves the room.

I have to say Nick has a nice room, I sit on the bed and looks around once more

I have to say Nick has a nice room, I sit on the bed and looks around once more. Nick comes back with a few dvds and puts on in, he walks to me sits on the bed.

"If you want anything to eat let me know and I'll get it for you" He says as he lays back and I lay the opposite way on my tummy with my head next to his legs and I must say he has nice legs but I soon turn my attention back to the movie.
—————————————————-
Halfway into the 3rd movie, I was somehow ended up cuddled close to Nick and let me just say, I missed being this close to someone.

As the movie played Nick puts his hand underneath my chin, lifting my head up to face his and he leans forward, planting a small kiss on my lips.

I blush and kisses him back giving in, he doesn't hesitate to deepen the kiss and movie above me and between my legs.

(A LITTLE SMUT!)

As he deepened the kiss, closing all space between us, I let out a small moan as he rubbed his bulge against mine. He slides his tongue into my mouth when I let out another moan, we battled for dominance but he quickly won and had my a moaning mess.

He pulls away but kisses down my chin to my neck, he sucks a nips at the sweet spot on my neck making me moan louder and putting an arch in my back.

"Say me name" Nick says in a low seductive tone as he kept kissing down my body to my chest, he soon takes one of my nipples into his mouth and uses his free hand to pinch and tease the other, leaving me a moaning mess, knowing how sensitive I can be.

"N-Nick.." I stuttered out as I soon moan louder when he started to rub my cock, he teases the tip with his thumb. I start to leak precum from all the teasing he was doing to my body, my body started to tense up indicating I was about to cum but before I could, Nick phone rings.

"Fuck!" He mumbled under his breath as he pulls away from me, leaving me with a twitching cock and red face.

(SMUT SCENE OVER!)

"Sorry Sebastian, can you forgive me? I got caught in the moment and took it way to far" Nick says.

"It's fine, I got caught up too." I say as I zip my pants up and fix my hair as I fix my shirt. I look over at the time seeing it's 7:32pm.

"Its getting late, I should be heading home anyways. Thanks for having me over....I had fun" I say with blushing face and Nick smiles walking over to me.

"Hope we could do it again, without distractions" he whispers in my ear as he pulls away slightly but moves down and kisses me, I run my fingers through his hair as he deepens it but I pull away panting and blushing.

"See you later Nick" I say kissing his cheek and leaves his room.

————————————————-
When I arrive home the lights were still on telling me that Dakota was home, I head upstairs and but stops in my tracks as I hear a girl moaning and groaning coming from Dakota's room. I feel a bit hurt but I push that back and goes to my room quietly closing the door behind me, so I don't disturb them.

I head to my bathroom and strip of my clothes to shower but when I look in the mirror my mouth drops.

I stare at the huge hickie Nick left my neck, I reach up and feel it and groans at how sensitive it was

"Dammit Nick"

Was all I could say as I turn and hop in the shower, knowing I have no way of hiding it and he knew that since it was to hot to wear a sweater or scarf.

I soon finish me shower, putting my pajamas on after I dry off. I lay in bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out of it.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, more will be coming soon! Bye bye!