You Get to Meet Your Baby Sister/Brother

Comenzar desde el principio

Katana & Diablo- You were at your uncle Rick and aunt June's house, while your mommy and daddy were at the hospital.  You were playing a game with your uncle Rick, which you won. "No fair. You cheated, y/n." Your uncle said, while pouting.  "No. Me no heat. (cheat) You heat." You said. "Oh I cheat do I?" He said as he grabbed you and began to tickle you. You giggled as your aunt June came in. "Hey you two. Break it up." She said as you ran to her. "Auntie Une. (June)" "Hi y/n. Is uncle Rick picking on you again?" You nod yes and hid behind her.  Just then the phone rang and your uncle Rick answered it. "Come on y/n. Do you want to go out for lunch today?" "Yay!" You cheered as your uncle came in. "Who was it, dear?" "Y/n's daddy. He said that we can go to the hospital when we are done  having lunch. So now here's my question. Where does my little niece/nephew want to go?" "Za Hut!" (Pizza Hut)  "Pizza Hut it is then." Your uncle cooed. (Time skip to the hospital) 

When all of you walked in, you saw your daddy. "There's my little fire starter. Mommy and I missed you." "I missed you ore daddy." You said as he carried you to your mommy's hospital room with your aunt and uncle following behind. "Oh mommy. We've got visitors." He said as you went to your mommy's bed and hugged her. "Oh my y/n. I'm so happy to see you. Did you have fun with aunt June and uncle Rick?" "Wes mommy, but uncle Ick (Rick) is a heater. (cheater). "(Gasps) He's a cheater? Well shame on him for cheating." She said, while laughing. "Y/n? We have someone here that wants to see you." Your daddy said as he carried a small bundle in his arms.  You sat on the bed by your mommy as your daddy placed your baby sister/brother in your arms. "She/he tiny." You said as you gently touched your new baby sister/brother with your index finger. "Well that's because she's/he's a baby y/n. Just like you were." Your daddy said. 

It was getting late and close to your bedtime

It was getting late and close to your bedtime. "Alright y/n. Mommy, b/s/n /b/b/n and daddy will see you tomorrow. Be good for aunt June and uncle "cheater" " Your mommy said as your uncle chuckled. "Hey. I don't cheat!" He said.  Once you were back home and you were ready for bed, your aunt made some popcorn and your uncle made a fort so all of you could watch a movie together. 

Deadshot- You and Zoe were being watched by Harley and Joker, while your daddy and mommy went to the hospital. You and Zoe were fast asleep when they came and your parents left.  You woke up and heard your uncle's voice. Uncle Ay!" You said as you ran up to him. "Hiya y/n. Are ya ready to spend some fun with uncle J and aunt Harley?" He cooed and gave you kisses. "Oe, come too?" (Zoe) "Of course lil clown. It wouldn't be fair if we didn't bring your sister, now would it?" "No, uncle ay." "Well I heard that there's a hungry tickle monster on the lose." "Oh no." "Oh yes and he's going to get ya." He said as he tickled you and blew raspberries on your tummy. "Oe! Welp!" You said giggling as your sister came in and tried to stop the "tickle monster." "Oh does Zoe wanna become the victim of the tickle monster?" He said as he got your sister too and began to tickle her. "Alright my three lil hyeans, it's time for breakfast." Your aunt called as your uncled carried you and Zoe into the kitchen. 

While you and Zoe were eating, the house phone rang and your aunt answered it. "Hello Lawton household." "Hey Harley. It's me. I just wanted to check in and to let ya that baby Lawton arrived safe and sound. And that mama Lawton is resting up.  You guys can come visit whenever you want." "Okay. We'll be there in the afternoon."  "Alright. Tell Zoe and y/n that we love them and that they'll see mommy and daddy soon."  "I will."   (Time skip to the hospital)