Author's note

PLEASE READ

Ok so if you actually clicked on this story, I'd like to say thank you. But I also am discontinuing this story, at least on Wattpad. You can leave now if you want I'm just going to explain why.

So when I first started with this story idea it was a relatively simple fanfic crossover world, but as I spent more time with it I realized it could be a lot more. So I reinvented it and started discovering characters that I loved and a massive world full of potential. At that point not that far in I got a major case of writer's block, and didn't really try to get over it as I was trying to survive high school. Over a year later I tried to force myself to write and it didn't go the best. At that point I realized that I might not be at a the skill level to write this story the way I saw it. I began a creative writing class and started to get ideas for the story again. Most of these ideas would be later on in the story so I was stuck without a beginning, as I never liked how I wrote the first 2 chapters. Now another year later I'm beginning to figure out a start that I like and makes sense in the world, as I have built upon this world over the past year. But most of what is posted now, will be changed. But I am also in college now so I don't have as much time to write so I don't think I will be uploading on this book anymore. I really love this world and want the story to do it justice for the reader. Maybe eventually I'll post it but if I do it won't be for several years.

I'm sorry to my few faithful readers who enjoyed this.