Entry 1

A/N: Remember she's recounting past events, so whenever you see italics talking about the present.

Hello, my name is Gabriella, though I've been called by many other things, Gabby, Ella, Brie, and many more. It doesn't matter, none of those name are 'really' mine. They all disgust me, too many bad memories involved with those names. Too many bad memories in general, but I guess you don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway I guess I should tell you how this all started, since as of now you are clueless and most likely a tad confused. Thinking back on it now that day seems so long ago, but in reality it was only one year ago. It's kind of funny, but even though it seems so long ago I still clearly remember the first time I warped and the day right before. It had been a day like any other of the summer I slept in till 12:00, woken by the nagging of my mother. I remember laughing to myself since I would never need to set an alarm in the summer as long as I still lived at home. Then, my day started. I dragged myself out of bed followed by a big bowl of cereal. After I ate I hurried to get ready throwing on one of my favorite shirts, it was a cream with black lettering right above an unfinished open book that said, "I am god of this world!" The shirt had been perfect for the day since I was going to a writer jam that my friends and I had weekly. We all got together at the gazebo in the park every Saturday, to write, read, edit, and compare stories. That particular day I was running late so I took the family golf cart to get to the park.

I have to go, Angela just woke up from a nightmare. I'll add more the next time I can get her to sleep, but lately the most she can get in a night is 3 hours and that's just not enough for her.