12. As I was saying... Danger

(I'm just gonna leave it here. K bye)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I believe something's bothering you..." Fate sipped on her tea. "And I believe you need my help."

"Well..." Namjoon spoke.

"Actually, ma'am... We need to find out about the present us' fate." Jin said. Putting back down the teacup on the saucer.

"Oh... I knew that. That's why I'll show you their fate."

Fate also putted down her teacup and  raised her hand like she wants something.

The boys looked at her confusingly but then light came out on her palm.

And it was like a television in her hand...

There they saw their present mate, working in a late hour. Smiling and serving every customer.

"Well, your present mate does not give a fu-" Before Fate could finish, a sparkling light hit her mouth."flower."
She finished.

"She doesn't give a fu-flower? How? And to whom?" Namjoon asked.

"You. To all of you." Fate deadpanned which made the past vampires make a sad, disappointed look. "What I mean is, yes, you have been a very top kpop sensation in that era. But she's not one of your fans. Yes, she knows you. But she doesn't care. That was my set-up for her on that era."

"Why?"

"You see, Bangtan Coven. She can't love all of you in that era. It's not the same like before."

"But the danger?" Taehyung asked.

"As I was saying... Danger. Yes, your present is once again in danger. And you, Bangtan Coven will not do anything except the present. Arasso?"

"But-"

"You don't know what will happen if the present you will see you." Fate spoke in a serious tone.

"What will happen?" Jeongguk asked.

"No one knows yet. But someone knows." Fate gestured her other hand like she was pointing up.

She closed her other hand.

"Well. You need to warn your present selves." Fate said standing up.

"But what is the danger our present mate has?"

"The usual. Death." She sipped on her tea.

_

[Now back to Bangtan dorm]

"Let's be quiet. Arasso?" Jin ordered his members. They all nodded and started to find some sort of pen and some paper to write.

Jin saw the kitchen. The first thing he saw is a shining grey rectangularish box. Which was a refrigerator by the way. It had a lot of rainbow sticky notes. And some magnets.

'Feed Holly. I'm on the studio. -suga'

'Breakfast in table. Im off to buy groceries. -Worldwide handsome'

'Practice in 5pm. Im at my studio. -Namjoonie:p'

'Laundry done! Thank me later! -☉'

Jin smiled. He somehow liked this simple things.

He snapped out of thoughts and started to look for this sticky note. He found a stack in the counter. It had a pen beside so it wasn't that hard for Jin to write a warning.

'Lee Yan Jing. Protect at all cost. -past Kim SeokJin'

_

Yoongi looked around. He was in a corridor with seven doors. He was with the maknae line. He decided to go inside a plain door.