Infected Virus (5)

Start from the beginning

"You sure that they need your help?"

"What are you saying?"

"If they need a hero," Zero said coldly. "Then why didn't they scream for help? The world I am showing you have no quirks that actually exists."

Kamui froze.

"If I sent you there," he continued. "What would they see you as? A person that came out of nowhere, beating bad guys, a quirk they haven't seen before, people with such kindness, polices, firemen, etc are label as heroes to another and what will those children think of you? What will those teachers think of you?"

The certain hero remain silent.

"What will they think with you and your quirk? Do you think the government will accepted a person like you?"

Kamui flinched.

"While it's true that people will see you as their hero by saving lives but to the government and them? They will see you as a threat that exist with normal human beings or used you as a weapon of their own."

Zero stared blankly at him.

"I cannot bring you to that world," he narrowed his eyes. "It will break the balance and your world will be collapsed."

The wood hero slumped back to his seat, ignoring his companion's comfort.

"Why didn't you tell them about other gods' chosens?" Genocide whispers to his ear quietly. "They have been sent to other worlds before."

"They need to learn," the white headed god answered. "It is the reality of their own." He faintly remember his chosen, older than Midoriya's current age is begging him to sent back in time to prevent the same mistakes and he agreed to gave him a second chance.

Truthfully he's too soft on his chosen but he fully aware that few of his chosen's counterpart cannot move on because of their deaths.

They prove to him that they have changed the futures of their own and because of it, he's proud of them.

"Get a move on," the driver take off his beret hat to reveal a black messy hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

He has narrowed eyes and scowl plastered on his face. He's wearing a white buttoned shirt with black jacket, blue jeans and shoes.

He throw the brown shattered cloak over his shoulder and glanced at them before walked away.

"Wait... who is that guy?" Kaminari blinked. "I just realized that I forgot about him!"

"The driver is part of this as well?!"

"Is this midget really that dumb?" Zero scoffs quietly, seeing everyone staring at Mineta as if he's stupid.

Alex smiled at them.

"Well welcome to the Umbrella Cooperation!" He raised both of his arms and escorted them inside.

Izuku hurriedly hold hands with a frail blue haired boy and walked carefully.

"Stay close to me," he whispers which the boy nodded. "O-okay."

"What do you want with the children?" The male teacher demanded, having enough of being quiet.

Alex looked over his shoulder, smiling. "Hmm?" He hummed.

"Fujita-san!" The female hissed. "What are you doing?"

"Protecting the children," he answered, still glaring.

"Is Alex Birkin dangerous?" Shouji questioned.

"Judging by how Fujita-san know who he is and the Umbrella Cooperation," Aizawa said. "He must be know what they are doing or something big."

"I am more concern about how he's been eyeing Deku-kun," frowns Uraraka worriedly.

"Why does he want children in first place?" Todoroki questioned, rubbing his chin. "Why would he gave them free tickets and invitation."

"Including his interest with Midoriya." added lida, worried for his friend.

"Are you using them?" Fujita growled. "Just like your own brother for your sick hobby?"

"Sick hobby?"

"Watch," grunts Zero.

"My brother is a foolish man," Alex smirked. "But I admired him."

The man turned around to folded his hands behind hi back. "Let me tell you the history of my brother."

Children been pushed, lead to the corner of the wall and the female teacher reassured them when they are crying and sobbing.

"H-Hey!" Ojiro speak.

"Don't push them so hard!" Jirou protests. "They are just children!"

Heroes feeling hopeless, couldn't do anything. Seeing the children crying really break them.

"Hey!" Fujita try to rush forward but froze, seeing the gun aiming at him.

Alex smirked, cocked his head.