Tell Me Truths, Speak No Lies

Summary:

This time Rin takes Amaimon to the wedding, determined to go because he's not gonna let his entire life fall apart, even if it's hard. Now he just has to deal with the consequences of bringing Amaimon, Demon King of Earth and Seventh in Gehenna under Satan to an exorcist's wedding- and, more importantly, bringing Ambrosia.

Notes:

FML

I HAD TO SPLIT THE EPILOGUE IN TWO.

No one should ever trust me, all you get is lies and betrayal T.T

So uhhhhhh enjoy the soft epilogue, part one?

Song of the Chapter: I'm Not Calling You a Liar by Florence and the Machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4iseF_FBn8

Chapter Text

Rin opened his eyes to a bright room and inhaled deeply in preparation.

Good, he couldn't sense Kuro nearby.

A moment later and he flipped his body around to pounce, landing with a whump on Amaimon's middle to startle a gasped breath and wide eyes staring up at him from an astonished face.

He didn't give Amaimon a chance to work out what was happening, attacking his throat with sharp fangs and grinning when he felt the pulse beneath his tongue jump.

When the bed shifted besides him, Rin reached out without looking to grab the back of Mephisto's neck, rising from Amaimon to draw him into a kiss that sent his own pulse racing as he fought through the memories.

So the whine crawling up his throat died there as Rin forced it away, leaving the extended fangs to sooth the defensive part of his instincts as he let new ones take over in their place.

Today was a new day and Rin wouldn't be letting anything stop him from showing his two demons exactly how happy he was.

With that determination in mind, Rin ground down on the hips he'd trapped between his thighs, rubbing his chest to Mephisto's and smiling when they reciprocated his actions.

"Ha- Rin," Mephisto broke away to pant, though his clawed fingers didn't stop questing over Rin's sides, "please let us know if it's too much so I don't lose another room, hmm?"

That earned Mephisto a pinch and a miffed glared from Rin, though it didn't last long after Amaimon gripped at his hips to bring him down harder.

His tail, freed from the sheets, practically wagged until he directed it with half a mind to tangle with Mephisto's.

The other half of his mind was focused on the slick heat building with every slide of his length to Amaimon's and the claws scraping just shy of breaking skin over his back from Mephisto.

Kicking from Amaimon brought Rin's hazy attention to the sheets twisting at his feet as he got more frustrated with the constraints on his movement.

Amaimon growled, taking his hand away to snap the covers off, though they reappeared flung to the floor.

"Must you, Amaimon," Mephisto grumbled at Rin's throat.

Rin yelped as Amaimon got fed up with the way things progressed, shoving up to push Rin onto Mephisto's lap and causing the two of them to groan at the sudden force pressing their bodies together.

He didn't have time to complain, or even want to, for that matter, as Amaimon dragged a tight fist over the base of his tail, a reedy moan leaving his lips that Mephisto swallowed in an open-mouthed kiss.