A new day

Sana's p.o.v

I was sitting in my car in the parking area of our school. Today I promised myself that I will try my level best to forget Evan though I know it is the toughest job for me. All that happened yesterday I am really feeling proud for my mom. I mean she is suffering from all this pain from last so many years but still never showed the pain to me.

''Hey! Sana'' I heard someone shouted from outside the window. I turned around to see Vex outside my car. I quickly took my bag from back seat and rushed out from my car.

''Hey!''

''So, how are you now?'' He said while we both started to walk a little.

''Awesome blossom!'' I said with a big smile on my face.

''Oh that's preety nice.'' He said while giving me a tight hug.

''Ah Vex! Do you know where's Amelia? You know I have not seen her after that day.''

''Sana! Even I wanna ask you something related to her.'' He growled with a tense look on his face.

''Ya! Is she Ok Vex? I mean...'' I asked while we reached the school garden till then. We both seated on the bench besides us.

''Ya! First a good news related to her. She has been selected for Juliet's role.''

''Oh my gooooood! I am just so very happy for her. i mean....whoooh.

.....i know she is talented......it's amazing.'' I chirped while jumping on the ground.

''Sana! Wait! Second thing did'nt you tell her that I like you.''

''No! Actually I thought..'' I asked totally confused. I mean if Amelia propo.... no no no that can't be possible.

''No, actually that day in the field after you went to kiss Evan she proposed me.''

''What? Oh no!'' OMFG!! She would hate me for this.

''Ya! And then I told her that this can't be possible because I like you.''

God what so worse I have done that all this creepy is going with me day after day.

''Vex! Actually I am really very sorry but Amelia liked you from last many years. After you proposed me even she told me that she liked you. you know I thought if I told her that you will never love her maybe she would be sad. Look I just know I did wrong but......'' I just groaned til Vex put his hands on top of mine.

''Sana! It's ok. Really! I think now you should go and say all this to Amelia. She would really be furious.''

''Thanks vex. you have a golden heart.'' I said while running towards the corridor to find Amelia....

I found Amelia in the drama class. She was standing with John.

''Hey! Guyz. Sorry! if I interrupted you.'' I said moving closer to them.

''No, not at all Sana.'' Amelia chirped. I was surprised since she was normal with me.''By the way the thing which you should have told me I got to know about from John.''

''What about are you talking?'' I throwed a question at her. I mean so much has happened with me that I was confused.

''Sana she is talking about Evan.'' John interupted in between.

''Oh! I am sorry Amelia. I was just so shocked after that......''

''sana! I can understand. Even I had felt that same shock.....'' Amelia said with tense lines appearing on her forehead.

''Excuse me girls.'' John said after realizing that we both need privacy.

''I know amelia you would be angry on me for tha......''

''Why? it is not your mistake. Why are you feeling guilty.?''

''No Amelia. I am really very sorry.''

''No stupid. It was just a crush. Actually it was just a teenage love. it wasn't meant to stay.''

With this we hugged each other, tears appearing in our eyes.