''Meet the arrogant guy''

I can't believe her. She was following me.  I mean she was not like that she was a lady who believed so much in the word 'privacy'.

''No Sniffy I was not just like spying you or something. It's just that I was a little worried for you. I just wanted to check If you are okay.''

''mom!'' With this we hugged each other tightly. With all that happened to us in the past we both were everything to each other.

''Mom I think you should move on.''

''Sana I am getting late. Bye''

''But mom'' With this she left the house. She was a adorable woman who had done a big mistake to love my dad. She even regrets this sometime but was not able to forget him.

''Sniffy! Where are you?'' And here she was my best friend Amelia. She had decided to pick me up today. But i know the actual reason she wanted to see my new house. We both shared everthing to each other. She was a ellegant, preety girl.  Half of our school boys liked her. But she had a big crush on Vex. Vex was our classmate. But sorry to say Vex had proposed me. Even i said no to Vex but I still felt really bad to her.  I had never told her about this. I know it's not my mistake but I don't know will she understand this or not and I  don' t want to lose such a nice friend. Exce

''Ready? sniffy''

''Don't call me that.''

''Sorry Sniffy!''

'' You are very bad. By the way how's my new house.''

''It's supa awesome. Can i go to see your room?''

''No, we are already very late for our classes''

I pushed her to  the door because i know she was very stubborn. When I locked the front door  I saw John standing outside his house, if it was really his  house or maybe if he was really John.  He was in black jeans with red jacket on top of it. He was really very smart. His messy hair were wet. I shouted  his name from my front door to be sure if he was really John.

''Good morning John''

''Good morning'' He replied in a very sad tone. I guess he was a very moody person. He then started to move towards his car.  It was looking like he was avoiding me. Looking at all this Amelia signalled me to move. But I was really very stubborn.  I hated when people ignored me.

''Won't you ask me how did I know your name?''

''No!''

He was really a coward. I mean what does he think of himself.

''You are too mean.''

''I know now get lost.'' Anger was flowing in my arteries.  I moved out from there thumping my feet loudly on the road and sat in the convertible. I could see from the corner ofmy eye that he had raced his car.  I am never going to talk to him.

plz vote & comment

you could also make a coverpage for  me