Gossip time

We three were standing in an awkward situation to what to say. Though I know that Amelia was dying to speak. We all were not shy It's just that situations created around us had made us to be quite. But finally Vex broke the silence

''Actually today is my birtbday!''

Before he could say something more Amelia broke out.

''Happy birthday vex may you live longer may you get everything you want so where is the party we will not let you go without it ......''

Before she could further continue with her rubbish I tried to stop her.

'' Amelia'' I pinched her on the arm to make her quite taking care that Vex didn't see this all. I don't want him to have a doubt on Amelia.

''Ya happy birthday Vex.''

''Thanks Amelia and Sana. So you both are invited to my house at 7 in the evening. My parents will be not at home so we could enjoy late at night.''

''Ya sure we will come. Right Sana.?''

''yup''

With this we went towards the canteen leaving Vex with his friends. We ordered grilled sandwiches with coke.

''I don't know what happens to you whenever Vex is around you. I mean you are absolutely fine till then''

''Ya I know. Even today he will be thinking that I am a syco who talks unneccesarily.''

''Don't worry Amelia. He will not think like that. I have a plan why don't you plan something for his birthday today.''

''ya that's a nice plan. Thanks Sana!''

Now i was feeling happy to see her relieved face.

''By the way you were going to tell me about the drama classes.''

''Ya You know this time we are going to act for Romio and Juliet.''

''Wow that's amazing!''

I said while munching my sandwich.

''And you know who is going to be Romio?''

''Ya you told me he is being selected from someother school. So who is selected?''

''John!''

''Who John?''

''John your neighbour. He came today to meet us all .''

I was not surprised but damn shocked to listen this. I knew he was smart but Romio is always Polite and sweet not someone whose anger is always sitting on the nose.

''And whose the Juliet?''

''That's not decided yet. The auditions for Juliet are day after tomorrow.''

Before we could talk further the twins entered the canteen. When Amelia saw them she started to cough .

''Do you need water?''

''No  I am fine. Who are they?''

''They are new comers. Don't they look amazing?''

''Ya they are totally stunning.''

We realized that the twins were coming towards us.

''May we both join you too?''