Auditions!!!!!!

''Beautiful day and beautiful night  ! When you are with me everything is nice! ''

My alarm was singing like anything. I hate everyone who wokes me up in the morning except my mom. I got up from the bed and went straight to the washroom. I took a quick shower with the peach wash. I know everone usually bath with strawberry washes but to be honest I hate them. When I came outside I realized that It was only 7 yet and my school starts at 8.I was quite amazed at my this activeness. I went downstairs to see no one except a letter from mom that said that she is going to attend a seminar and will be back late at night. She also added that my food was in the microwave and that I should take care of myself.  I ate  the breakfast which was pasta with chocolate shake.  I believed that today will be a peceful day for me. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket. From one hand I took out my phone It was a message from Evan.

''Sorry for yesterday  :-( Evan''

'' It's just fine with me  ;-) Sana''

'' I wanna meet you after the school and that's important ♡ ;-) Evan''

''Okay! Where¿¿¿ ¿¿¿  ;-) sana''

''I'll gonna pick you up¡ :-D Evan''

''Bye! Love you! ;-)Sana"

He didn't replied further but leave all that. Today I am gonna meet  Evan. Where will he take me? Has he planned a surprise for me? Oh god I was so curious. It also means that I have to look perfect. I finished my breakfast and went upstairs. I checked my wardrobe and finally selected a dress with top as a metallic resemblance of baby pink colour and bottom of hot pink colour. I prefered a nice blue heels below. I loosened my hair as a side pony. So here I was looking absolutely  perfect.

            ''Are you going somewhere after the school.'' Andrew asked me in the school hall chewing his gum.

''Ya I have a date after school.'' I said, with my hands on my waist.

'' Where? Ahh wait I wanna ask you something that are you a virgin?''

'' That's my top secret and I am not gonna reveal it?''

''What are you not gonna reveal?" Jason said. He was behind us fluttering through his books.

''Nothing you tell us about who's Candace?'' 

''Ya Sana listen! This one's imporyant. Actually Candace is...''.The first period bell rang and we all ran towards our classes.

''Hey beautiful! Here!'' Jess shouted from the last bench. Andrew and Jason had already sat on the first seat.

I gave her a sweet smile and moved towards the last bench.

''Hey! Do you know where's Amelia and Kiara?'' I said sitting on the seat.

''Ya I met both of them in the parking lot. Amelia told me that they both are going for the auditions for Juliet's role.''

''But she said me the auditions are going to be tomorrow.''

''Yes, they were! but now due to some misunderstanding It's shifted for today.Are you gonna go for auditions?  ''

''No, I am not good at acting.''

''Why do you think so? You should just try once.''

''Do you think that among so many students, including students from other schools too they are gonna select me. Forget it!''

''Never challenge the luck baby! ''

Meanwhile Mr. Bill entered the class and started his lecture. But I zone out and nod on my date with Evan. I was just so very excited. When I thought of him blush started creeping my cheeks. I love all his ways of kissing me,  walk with him on the sunset point Either The period was short or I was lost,we could say any of the things. Amelia was waiting outside the class as usual with Kiara when I and Jess went outside the class. Jess and Kiara were flushed with sweats. It seems as they both were running.

''Move fast in 5 minutes, it's your turn next for the auditions.'' She said taking deep breadths.

''What the fuck are you saying.''I squealed. ''Are you saying that you registered my name for auditions without my permission. '' I continued chirping.

''I'll tell you everything afterwards. Just move or otherwise you'll be late. Now move!.'' She grabbed my wrist and we ran through the corridor followed by Jess and Kiara. We got hit by many of the students who were lingering in the corridor. After few minutes moving from the auditorium to the hallway we finally reached the art room.

         There was a great rush outside the art room. Students from many other schools were standing and learning the script. But today most of them were girls.

''Amelia listen! I'm not going for auditions! You know I am very bad acting!'' I said while breathing heavily.

''No I don't know because you never act before us in the past days.'' She was now kneeling on the foor and drinking water.

"181 it's your turn now!''  A tall and cute lady walked outside the room and shouted.

''Now move please! 181 is your no. !'' Amelia chirped from behind while tapping my shoulder.

''I am going but I hate you for this! ''

''All the best!'' Kiara and Jess said altogether.

I moved towards the room in disgust with the that lady.

''Hi I am Rosylina! So here's your

script. You have to just sat in a corner and cry. Then slowly get up and say 'I loved you Romio but now since the world Is not with us I am not gonna live more.' Then you have to Change your expressions to aggressive one. Is it okay!'' Rosaline told me on the way to the main room for auditions.

''ya! Thanks!"By saying this I went inside the main room.

                              ''How was the audition? I believe you did well." Kiara said when they saw me coming from the art room.

''How was it? Don't act like this Sana! Please say something.I am very curious." Amrlia also joined her.

Hi guys

What do you think how was Sana's auditions?

Please comment and vote!

I really need your support, I know these are not elections going on but I really need them.

love you and that's true I am not doing any formality by saying this.