Chapter 9: Confused

Start from the beginning

“What if it was with a girl?” Taeyeon felt embarrassed talking about this, but she trusted him and didn’t know who else to talk to about it.

“Are you saying you kissed a girl?”

“The first time no, but then I did.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was kissed by a girl first and then I kissed a girl.”

“And you think its wrong?”

“Yes, I mean no- I-I don’t know.” Taeyeon said stumbling through her words.

“Seems to me your confused.” Baekhyun said.

“Very confused.  I’m not sure what to do.”

“Was it the same person?” Baekhyun asked.

“No….it wasn’t.”

“Wow Taeyeon, I never thought you were gay and a player.”

“What? I’m not gay.” Taeyeon fought back.

“Right it’s called being lesbian.”

“I’m not that either.”

“Its okay if you are, I don’t mind. Whatever you prefer.” Baekhyun said.

“I’m not gay, lesbian or whatever you call it.” Taeyeon said. Good thing there weren’t any people sitting close to them because they would have heard their conversation.

“Are you sure?”

“…….I’m sure, I think.”

“Did you like it?”

“The kiss?”

“Duh, what else?”

“At first I didn’t know what to think, and now I’m not sure either. It was like confusion and then……I l-liked it.”

“So your saying you liked both kisses?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon just nodded. She knew it was wrong but it didn’t feel that way. At first the kiss with Yuri took Taeyeon by surprise but then she didn’t mind, she liked it. When she kissed Tiffany it felt right too and she also liked it. This made things worse because she wasn’t sure if she liked Yuri or Tiffany, maybe even both.