Chapter 9: Confused

Taeyeon was walking home and all she kept thinking about was the kiss she gave Tiffany. ‘Why did I kiss her?’ Taeyeon asked herself. She kept telling herself the only reason she did it was to keep Tiffany from leaving. Drastic situations call for drastic measures……right? To makes things worse Yuri saw everything. It bothered Taeyeon. Why did it make Taeyeon feel guilty that she saw them kiss. Taeyeon was getting frustrated thinking of all of this. She finally arrived home, dropped her things in her room, and threw herself on the bed. She just stared at the ceiling. She took her phone out.

[To Baekhyun]

Are you busy? (Sent)

[From Baekhyun]

Not anymore, what’s up? (Received)

[To Baekhyun]

I need someone to talk to.  (Sent)

[From Baekhyun]

And you thought of me, I’m touched. Haha, do you want to meet up? (Received)

[To Baekhyun]

Sure, where? (Sent)

[From Baekhyun]

How about a café? (Received)

[To Baekhyun]

Sounds good. (Sent)

[From Baekhyun]

See you there. 

Baekhyun gave Taeyeon directions to the café. She asked her mom to drive her there. Her mom asked where and who she was going with and of course Taeyeon had to lie. What mother would let a 16 year old meet up with a guy? So she told her that she would be meeting a friend and her mother agreed. Her mother dropped her off and Taeyeon waited until she was out of sight. She walked into the café and saw Baekhyun sitting not too far from where she was standing. She walked over to him and they exchanged a hug.

“I got you some hot chocolate since I wasn’t sure if you drank coffee.” Baekhyun said sipping his coffee.

“Thanks.” Taeyeon said taking the hot chocolate.

“So what do you need to talk about?”

“I need to ask you something.”

“Ask away, I’m all ears.”

“Do you….think its okay…..to…k-kiss someone?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course it is. Why?” Baekhyun asked not understanding what Taeyeon was getting at.