❤❤INTRODUCTION TO KARBALA❤❤

As you know the month of Muharram has already started, I'll be talking about the battle of Karbala, Imam Hussain(as), his family, sacrifices and Significance of Karbala till date.

Before I begin with the actual series, let us know about some basic aspects so that you may get a clear idea about the further videos.
Let's Begin!

MUHARRAM. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
-Muharram is the first month of Islamic Calendar and is the second holiest month after Ramadhan.
-Ah! Muharram's all about BLACK? WHY SO?
-Here's the answer:This month marks the death of Imam Hussain(as)
-IMAM HUSSAIN(AS). WHO'S HE?
-He's the grandson of Hadhrat Muhammad(pbuh), son of Bibi Fatima (sa) and Hazrat Ali.He is the third Imam of Shias.
-OH OKAY, THEN WHAT ABOUT MOURNING?
-Let's go back in History. 61 AH(Hijri).
When Muslim Rule was handed over to a ruthless man named Yazid, Islam was in danger. Therefore, it was Imam Hussain's duty to save ISLAM!
-Hussain Ibn Ali stood against all odds and never submitted to evil. Alas, this led to the beginning of the BATTLE.
-WAIT WHAT? BATTLE? WHO WON?
-Yeah! A battle which saved ISLAM, which teaches us the message of Sabr(patience),  kindness, loyalty and equality. And that battle took place in Karbala.
The real victor of that battle was Imam Hussain(as).
-KARBALA? WHERE IS IT?
-Basically, The word كربلا has 2 words. Karb and Bala.
•Karb-Suffering
•Bala-Troubles
-It is a city located in Iraq and is known for the Holy Shrines of Hussain Ibn Ali and his family members.

The reason behind these Videos?
:AZADARI is a mission to spread the MESSAGE of Imam Hussain. It is not limited to crying behind closed doors and wearing black. AZADARI is making the WORLD sit up and ask, "WHO IS HUSSAIN?"