please read

ok so im gonna start by saying that first, i am so sorry for promising something and not completing it and just not coming back to check up on things. that was really wrong of me to do and i know that you guys have waited a long time, especially those who began reading this since i first published it back in 2017. i really enjoyed my time writing this and seeing the different amount of support this shitty fanfic has gained. i really cannot believe the amount of people who even started reading this. at this moment, it has 23.8k reads and almost 700 votes. to me, this is crazy that many people even considered reading it. 

now, onto the reason why i logged in today. back in june i posted a message saying that i had deleted wattpad off my phone. and right now, i still dont have it on my phone and i am using my laptop. 

and im so sorry to announce that i will be discontinuing this book. 

i know that i didnt have that many chapters to go, and that this book was nearing the end. yet i came to the conclusion that i quite frankly do not even have inspiration for this story. and even though i might have so many reads and votes, i cannot write something that i dont feel proud of just so you guys could have content. plus, i am in my senior year of high school and i am in my second year of being an ib student. on top of college applications, i have ia's, essays, projects, and my grades to keep up, or else my family will deem me a failure :') 

i will be posting a synopsis of what the ending was going to be like to make up for everything. i know its not the greatest thing in the world because i too would rather read the rest of the story rather than a spoiler. 

thank you sosososososo much! i am honestly so grateful for everyones support. :(((