18

Tia tossed and turned all night. She just couldnt stop thinking about certain things.

How they almost found her. How they came in. How they could've taken someone's life.

And then she thought about the kiss. How sweet he is to her. How he calmed her down even though the situation was pretty bad.

Was there a chance maybe he could choose her? Out of people like Merina or Celeste?

Of course not. They were the top right now. They were girl's that the people had voted to be the future queen of Clarines.

And Tia was probably the last person the people would want to have the crown.

After all, people were being attacked because of her. She led those killers toward an innocent country.

And it was her fault that innocent people were being killed.

....

"You asked to see me, your majesty?"

Izana looked up from the report he was reviewing. He motioned for the guard to come closer.

"Yes." He set aside his papers.

"Have you made any progress with the prisoner?"

"I'm afraid not. He hasn't even uttered a single phrase in his native tongue. We know he speaks so there's no chance he could be mute. And his clothes are a dead end. The material is made in all parts of Europe. The belt made in Italy, the shoes in Croatia, and the cotton can be found anywhere. "

Izana sighed, running his hand through his hair. The attackers had thought of every thing. They were ready if anyone were to torture them to get any information. And they were prepared to die before they gave anything up.

"Well, if he's no use, you can kill him."

"Yes your majesty." The guard bowed and left, closing the door on the way out.

Izana was stressing. If he didn't know where they came from, there was no way he could guess who they were after. Or predict their next move.

And it would be his fault if anything happened to any of the girls.

Especially one of the girls, whom he couldnt stop thinking about. He just knew he had to protect her no matter what happened.

He saw how vulnerable she was during the attack. He could never let anything bad happen to her.

He just had to find out who did it and who they are going for.

For her sake.

im sorry for the late update. im starting school next week so ive been busy starting my summer reading 😂

and ive also been busy with my other fanfic. i started a changlix fanfic (stray kids) and i update regularly. please support me if you like sk!

until next time!

-beth 🌙