2

Once Tatiana and her guards got to the castle, one of the castle guards showed Tatiana and Edward to her room. Edwards room was right next to hers and a door connected them together.

Tatiana peeked outside the door. Across the hall, she saw more doors. More princesses. Right. She went back into her room and laid out a dress on the bed. She began to change. Once she was about to change out of her boots, Edward knocked. She let him come in. "Tia, it's time to go. The Prince requests your presence. Right away."

"But-" he cut her off by shooing her out of the room. Great. She still had her boots on. Oh well, boots are more comfortable that the heels her mother made her pack.

They kept walking until they reached a huge room where 24 other girls and their aids were in. They turned to look at her. She blushed. Tatiana wasnt used to the attention. Just as she made her way to an empty table, a handsome man came in. He had long blonde hair and light blue eyes that sparkled. Tia's heart fluttered for some reason. Then he spoke.

"Good afternoon ladies. I am Prince izana wisteria of clarines. Each of you have a chance of being queen by my side. This competition will be fierce and will test your skills in many things. By the end of the week, 9 of you will have gone home. The rest, the elite, will be challenged even harder and will prove themselves worthy of standing with me to rule this country. That is all."

He let us leave to our rooms. I was the last one out. As I was walking out, he stopped me. My heart froze.

"Nice boots." He said calmly. He even added a little smile!

I blushed and thanked him. He must've heard the steps. I face palmed mentally. I kept walking until I reached my room. Edward just sighed. I shook my head at him and went out to the balcony. This was going to be interesting.