Real Life

"Marshal, what brings you here?" Jeram looked carefully at the visitors, and he and his mother quickly came forward to greet them.

"Where's Orr?" The Marshal, followed by the four Admirals and many white coat wearing military doctors, stepped in. This lineup was very tremendous, causing Lady a.s.sai and Jeram to panic, but also faintly hope that Orr was in big trouble.

"Orr and Joe went upstairs, I'll go call them down for you." Lady a.s.sai gave an elegant smile.
"No, I'll go." The Marshal led the mighty group of people upstairs, but seeing the discarded pieces of clothing littering the aisle, his serious expression gradually turned embarra.s.sed.

Finally, when he walked up to the door and saw a pair of briefs hanging on the door handle, he completely gave up on calling them out and turned around, coughing dryly, "Orr and Mr. Zhou seem to be preoccupied, we'll go wait for them downstairs."

The other men exchanged a meaningful glance.

  In the room, Zhou Yun Sheng has been stripped bare, Orr still wearing a pair of pants.He carried the teenager on his shoulders, threw it over a soft bed, then bent down.His reddish-brown lips, which he licks, prised open his teeth and swathed his slippery tongue, swallowing the fluid in his mouth little by little.

  He and the teenager clasped their finger tightly , their body fit airtight, with already swollen hard sundry collide with each other that making a friction.

  "Honey, you don't know how much I miss you."Turn around to change the air gap, he muttered.
  "I miss you too, hate to eat you!"Zhou Yun Sheng stood up and held his huge figure.

  Orr laughed, kissed him again, and then kissed him more and more, from the neck down to the chest two red cherry, with teeth repeatedly grind, gently pull.

  Zhou Yun Sheng issued a satisfying and emotional moan, his two hands is holding his head, fingertips in his black hair between the shuttle, his legs naturally dish on his skinny waist.

  Orr was so thrilled that he licked his flat stomach then kissed the top of his hair, before wrapping his mouth around his Jade stem.

  Zhou Yun Sheng shouted low, his hands reflexively pressed the back of his head, his waist is also went higher, to send himself to the depths of his throat.The skill of the lover was superb, and soon he was almost jetted.He clenched his teeth, and held back his desire to let off steam, and stretched his instep and toes in a straight line, evidently trying his best to restrain him.

  Orr seemed to enjoy listening to his pent-up whimper, with one hand holding his buttocks, one hand kneading his pouch, and carefully smearing the saliva that had slipped down his barrel around the Honeysuckle.

  The teenager has been moved to the extreme, pink entrance slightly shrink peristalsis, seems to want to swallow something.

Orr looked fascinated, spitting out the exquisite column, and licking the mouth of the hole.He stretched the folds with the tip of his tongue, and stirred them in circles, feeling the frequency of their convulsions and contractions.

  Zhou Yun Sheng muffled a moaned, braved the dew of Jade also shivered a bit, his legs are spontaneously bent apart in his lover's waist, lifting up his hips sending his honey hole directly into his lover's mouth.

  "Take care, take care of the inside."As he gasped without hesitation, he asked, with one hand opening the hip joint, one hand holding a piece of his wet, saliva-swirling corn.

  Orr was quick to react to his enthusiastic response, even pulling his trousers off, pulling the zipper straight out, pulling out his green-knuckle juggernaut, tongue-in-cheek and sounding"tut-tut"in the middle of the pack.

  The original honey-filled hole slowly becomes soft and slippery, with salty intestinal fluid mixed with saliva overflow from the gap, " Gee "water becomes more erotic "grumble" sound.

  Zhou Yun Sheng  emptiness was stir up by his lover, no matter how high his buttocks lift, or how deeper the tip of the tongue can reach, he doesn't feel satisfied.

He needs him to fill himself, hit himself, send himself to the cloud of desire.

"Enough bastard, are you com ing in or not, I'm going crazy!"He screamed as he was licked into the depths of the Honeysuckle. then he clamped his legs into his lover's head , ordering him to satisfy himself.

O'neill had already put himself to the limit, and the top of the big end of the pitch kept slipping away, wiping the sheets.

  "Yes, darling.He smiled low, his Palm catch a little fluid, quickly apply it to his  member, then hold it at the mouth of the hole, and thrust it hard.

  The pair both raised their heads in a puff, then hugged each other and raised their hips.They tumbled on the mattress, changing directions, plucking hundreds of times from face to face, turning back and continuing to strike.

  Zhou Yun Sheng kneeling on the bed, the gluteus to be flogged by the lover. His Lover take his time trusting. When he senses his heart is pumping like he was going to cum, he stops violently, slaps his bouncy hips with giant balls of intestinal fluid, and moves slowly in the hip seam, but not into his empty space

  At this time, Zhou Yunsheng will suddenly fall from the top of the climax, wriggling his hips to rub his hot hard objects, crying begging him to come in.Without strong and powerful insertion, he was not satisfied at all, the swelling of the Jade will slowly weak down.

  Orr smiled proudly as he broke his hip and hit it again, with the frequency getting faster and more intense.

  Zhou Yun Sheng hands brace the metal frame of the bed, so as not to fly out.His hole is red and swollen, there are constantly white foam and sexual fluid is hit to splash around, in wave after wave of climax, he screamed and shot out, stacked Mei Mei will be tied tightly to the lover, so that he also leaked.

  They were both in bed together, and their private parts were still together. with their heads tilted, they stretched out their tongues and exchanged a lingering wet kiss.……