FOD 10.13

Although the temple the elves and beastmen clans had built was not as beautiful and colorful as the human temples, it was more solemn.

The place where the statue of the Father was originally erected was replaced by a large chaise lounge, and the G.o.d of Light was currently sitting on it, his arms stretched out to hug the boy walking slowly towards him.

He missed him so much, so much that he wanted to attach himself to him, so he could feel everything he felt.

“Baby, what's wrong? You don't recognize me?” Seeing the boy standing in place for so long, his heart became restless.

Brainless Sheng finally won the struggle. He used countless chains to confine Rational Sheng in the subconscious, then rushed forward like a bird returning to its nest, flapping into the Father's embrace.
He b.u.mped against him and looked up into his face.

The Light G.o.d's restless mood instantly dissipated, he hugged him tightly, letting out a pleasant and satisfied sigh.

“Father, why are you here? I missed you so much, my heart was dying from missing you!” Zhou Yun Sheng wrapped his arms around the Father’s waist, letting out his grievance in drops of tears.
He really hadn't wanted to go out and travel, he just wanted to live quietly in the temple and stay by the Father’s side.

The Light G.o.d was both happy and distressed, happy that the boy always gave him his unreserved love, distressed that he was always so quick to tears. He kissed his tears clean, then lifted his jaw, eager to kiss his pink and sweet lips.

The fiery love that has accumulated for many days has swept away and engulfed the two. Zhou Yun Sheng sit on the father's lap, his clothes were taken off by the Father, make them exposed his white chest and rounded shoulders.

The two pinks on the chest were gently pinched by the Father and became red and hard. It made him have to open his mouth and make a "squeaky" pleading.
The delicate tingling sensation contained numbness and itching.
He shouted "Don't" in his mouth, but tried to stick it to the Father's chest.

The body of the little believer is soft and flexible, and the skin is so delicate and hot. It just fits on his chest and gently rubs it, so that he wants to burn himself and not himself.

The dark golden eyes of Light God were gradually dyed black, he realized that they were about to get out of control. He quickly turned his little believers sideways. He placed the soft, pretty buttocks of the little believer on his giant body that had already spit out mucus, holding him from behind and kissing him in the eyes.

The two men leaned their heads halfway, sticking out their tongues against each other, entangled, licking, and then plunged into each other's mouth to suck the body fluid.

The more they kissed, the deeper it went, and the elegant robes of the gods had already slipped from the body, scattered around the throne.

The little believer was fascinated by the kiss, and the crystal tears wet the palm of his hand, revealing a heated temperature. The god of light was almost burned by this temperature, and his eyelashes curled up and itched. He forced the legs of the small believers to be separated, and the feet that he bent up were kneeling on his knees, so that the hip joints could be fully opened to reveal the pink back hole.

The small stems of the small believers have already flowed a lot of mucus, sliding along to the the hip joint to the wet entrance. At this time, there was a shuddering contraction because of excitement and expectation, like a flower with a sigh of relief.

The thick and hard objects of the light gods are now slowly rubbing in the slit of the believers , seeking for friction. Several times, they rubbed into the entrance, causing the small believers to "squeak" and scream.