1

Elias: 7:45 AM

Slamming my hand down onto my bedside table, searching for my phone to turn off my fucking alarm. Finally locating it, somehow it managed to get behind the lamp.

Switching it off, I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes, time to start my day. Today was bound to be a busy one, as Owen's dödsstrid was today, meaning every single one of Odin's Riders, thralls, affiliates and their families would be preparing for it later.

Normally when a dödsstrid is happening on a day, the paperwork is low, but yesterday I slacked off and fucked one of our club horor. So, now there is a massive pile of documents and contracts to be looked at.

Knowing that once I leave my room, Benjamin would be on my ass, like he's supposed to be, about getting everything done before 2:30 PM. Which is a half an hour before the dödsstrid.

Heading into the bathroom, that is connected to my master bedroom, I take care of all my business. Looking at the mirror before I leave, I ruffle my dark chocolate coloured curls and smile.
Time to head out there and rule.

Barely been in my office for 10 minutes and I've already been giving news that annoy the shit out of me. Turns out Owen tried to commit suicide in his cell, by banging his head into the glass repeatedly.
So now, he has been restrained and sedated till the dödsstrid.

Then I was told that the Marksson clan was trying to negotiate with Zia, my other herre, to come and see his body, despite them knowing the rules that we have established.

Also, since Owen isn't dead yet, we can't let that happen. So, naturally I denied and now they are trying to come to the castle to ask me why, personally.

The issue for them is, I've informed all the thralls and members who are on guard to shoot to kill, any Marksson clan people.
It may seem cruel, but rules are rules and they are there for a reason. Especially to keep the rose coloured lenses that traitors families need to keep intact when viewing their dead loved ones.

Getting up and going to the liquor fridge that I have located behind my desk, I grab a cold beer, crack it open and take a sip. Now I'm ready to tackle the mountain of shit I have on my desk. I'm slowly regretting pushing all of it aside just to have a quick fuck.

She was not even good, I have a mind to fire her and have her executed, because she can't leave, as she would know too much.

I never fuck any of the horor, I much preferred to be out riding and taking care of business, unlike most of my brothers and sisters.

Most people are surprised when I inform them that Odin's Riders are male and female. We're not living in the 1950's where men have to do all the work, while women are stuck doing all the house work. Most clubs, still don't allow females to be members, but not us. The women make excellent members and tend be much better at a lot of things than the men. They've also proven to be useful on rides and business deals.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear.

The hora from yesterday came waltzing in like she owned the place. What is about to transpire, is exactly why I don't fuck around with anyone. The minute that The King sleeps with someone, they automatically get this mindset that they'll be my valkyrie or queen. You would think that after a while, they would all get the message, that if I fuck you, there is a -500% chance you'll move up the ranks.

"Hey baby, I was wondering when we're gonna announce to the club that you've found your valkyrie."

Before she could even blink, I was in front of her and then she was slammed against the wall with my hand around her throat. I gave her neck a hard squeeze for good measure.

"What makes you think that you could just walk into my office and believe that I chose you as my Queen? You were one of the worst fucks I've ever had Jamie. You would never have moved up the ranks, I thought I made myself clear the last time."

"W-what's gonna happen to me..?"

"Funny you should ask, but I was contemplating what to do with you before you rudely came in."

Like deja vu, I pressed the intercom button and announced to the whole castle,

"I've sentenced Jamie to death, does anyone have a problem with that?"

Roars filled the castle walls and none were in the shaking hora's favour.

Before she could even open her mouth to ask why I've given her this sentence, Zara came barging in.

"My King, I am sorry to intrude, but we have 5 Marksson clan bodies waiting for your order to go into the incinerator

"My King, I am sorry to intrude, but we have 5 Marksson clan bodies waiting for your order to go into the incinerator."

"It's quite alright Zara, you can give the go ahead order to do so. I can tell you want to ask something else, so spit it out."

"Why are you punishing Jamie?"

"She's not a good fuck and nor is she useful to us at all, all the horor have a purpose besides pleasure and I have spoken to the others. They all said the same thing, that Jamie doesn't do her part and she bullies the younger ones into doing her work."

"I see, My King what shall we do this hora?"

"A dödsstrid would be a good idea, but since we're already having one today, I've decided a simple jaga is in order."

Once those words left my lips, Jamie started wailing and screaming, begging for forgiveness. Something I would not be granting.
Two things I did not tolerate in my club were, bullying and pushing the responsibilities you swore to onto others.

"Please anything but the hunt!!!!!"

She had good reason to be begging, the jaga was far by worse than the dödsstrid.

It would start at the crack of dawn and all she would have is the clothes on her back and a pistol with 4 rounds. She'll be hunted by the club's seekers for 4 hours.
No food, no water.
She'll have to survive the allotted time, which she probably won't, if she does, she gets to choose her fate.
Either way she'll end up dead, but of course they don't know that part.

Motioning to Zara, who got the message, proceeded to pick up Jamie and carry her to the cells, where she'll be till her time comes.

Pressing the intercom button once more,

"Jamie has been sentenced to a jaga, the 3 seekers who would like to partake, please speak to Benjamin, your Herre."

——————————————————

Nearby Odin's Riders castle, the young girl from the day before, is wandering, still searching for a place. Little does she know, Fate has something in store for her.