Chapter 5: Happiness (Finale)

Henry didn't bring over the food for the night. Instead, he told Bowie to go over to his place to eat.

"Here." Henry placed some dumplings into Bowie's bowl. "Have a taste. Sean made them."

"Really? It's not going to put me in a coma, right?" Bowie joked.

"Bowie, no one has your extreme talents in culinary arts," Jeremy commented.

"Whatever." Bowie made a face and took a bite of the dumpling. "Mm...Henry ge."

"No, you may not eat my Henry," Jeremy said.

"Stop joking," Henry warned. "His boyfriend is here."

Sean noticed that everyone was looking at him. "Is something wrong?"

"There's nothing's wrong," Henry reassured. "In fact, everything is right. Someone is just in denial. That's all."

"Okay." Sean nodded.

"He's not my," Bowie glanced over at Sean and lowered his voice, "boyfriend."

"That's not what you said this afternoon," Jeremy reminded.

"What did Bowie say this afternoon?" Sean was curious.

"I didn't say anything," Bowie huffed.

"I called you his boyfriend and he didn't deny it," Jeremy clarified.

"Really?" Sean beamed.

"There's no way we can be together."

"So, you've thought about it?" Henry grinned and placed some food into Sean's bowl. "Eat."

"Thank you." Sean picked up his chopsticks and began to eat. "This came out quite tasty. I think I should add some chili next time."

"Bowie doesn't really like his food too spicy."

"Oh, I see. I won't put any then."

"See?" Jeremy nudged Bowie on the arm. "Sean's not denying it either."

"He didn't say anything." Bowie pointed out.

"Exactly." Jeremy grinned.

"We can't be together, because he's not even human."

"Bowie, it's not nice to say that about others." Henry told him.

"It's the truth. He's a fairy sent to help me find happiness."

"Some things shouldn't be spoken out loud." Jeremy chuckled.

"What?" Bowie rolled his eyes. "He's really a fairy. I'm telling the truth. He's also Bunny."

"Bunny? The bunny you gave away to a friend who we don't know?"

"I didn't give him away. Sean is Bunny. He turned himself into a bunny to get me to sign the contract. Now, he's stuck with me until he helps me find happiness." Bowie went on and on with his explanation and Jeremy's simple statement stopped him in his tracks.