We Have Arrived!!

I know it has been a while but here's a chapter. Nothing but the plot belongs to me.

Do you want to know a great parenting tip? If you have a newly adopted kid that has powers and has had sugar, just give him to the wolves! Literally.

The second we got back, I decided to see what's been happening by visiting the wolves. I was quickly found by jake saying" hey your back, what happened? "

He didn't even hug me first, he just ran up to me and asked. I wanted a hug but i didn't get one.

I was,rightfully, affended so I quickly turned to the kid,man I really need to name him, and say to him
"he can turn into a big fluffy dog, want to pet him?" While pointing a finger at jake with a smile.

  His eyes were filled with stars I swear. He turns to jake, who was just standing there confused, and quickly attacks him before jake can finish asking "who-"

   He turns into the most cutest wolf ever and I quickly walk away from the dog pile that will grow soon and say "don't let him get hurt, you are now my official nanny,have fun" before heading inside.

Right as I was going to Billy, I suddenly had a really weird thought.I
Isn't jake not supposed to be a wolf until later? Did I affect the plot that much or is it that it's speeding up? If so, I might need to see where the plot is. If there still is one by this point.

I was still thinking about when Billy got my attention. He said " hey reyna, haven't seen you in a while. How you been? " I respond " I'm good. Just adopted a kid, but I am more interested in what's been happening here recently in the last three days. "

He looked confused for a second before he responded with "we will talk about adopted children impulsively but in the last three days not much has happened except with the attacks." Now, that got my attention.

I look confused and say "attacks? has there been more attacks? " so James is here? with Victoria and Laurence I bet. I should be careful about how i'm going deal with him and to get Laurence to stay with his mate this time around.

Though, his answer definitely surprised me. He says "actually, the number of animal attacks and other incidents are going down from what I heard from charlie.
Oh, speaking of charlie, Bella came to visit a few days ago asking if you were here."
Well that's interesting.

Before I could questioning further he says "and recently I have been smelling a lot of vampires around. Their quite hidden and we are having difficulty finding them but the Cullen told us that they don't know who these vampires are but think they will be gone soon. Now let's talk about the child-" before even letting him finish, I quickly thank him and rush outside.

I tell the boy, I think I'm gonna call him Alex for now, to stay out playing with the wolves and start running home while clutching a certain pendant in my hand..

If I'm correct, that means that a certain confrontation will be sooner than expected. I really hope this has nothing to do with me seeing Bellsy in his memories telling Victoria about me, before they even felt my power. But why are they here so early? I need to see if it's true. There is only one big group of vampires together that stay well hidden and have probably already dealt with the trio vamps.

if I'm right, Why are the volturi here so early like Victoria and james were?

So yeah that's it for this chapter, I really haven't been having ideas recently and I hit a really big snag on my creativity and I know that's not an excuse so I hope you enjoy this a least. I am having problems thinking of what's going to happen soon. I am also not liking Wattpad as much anymore but I was still able to post this. Bye. Sorry for the wait again.

Miyu567💗