Red Eyes

Ever since my talk with fuckward, i have been having a bad feeling.I have been trying to look into the future but i guess even my gifts have limitations. I really hope that it's not james or his friends because i don't know what would happen since the cullens don't like bellsy and probably won't protect her. But bellsy might not even meet them because the cullens won't be playing a baseball game on that day, i made sure of it. But I am also really also hoping it will be them because if it isn't them, it would mean bellsy is planning something bad and right now, no one knows what she is planning in that rotten head of her, and i am not going to torture my self by reading her mind. But whatever happens i will protect the cullens and if it isn't bellsy i might protect her too but only if she almost dies because i need her alive to get me to volterra without being killed because i am technically still a human. For now anyway.

Anyway, I was walking home when I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I look around me but see nothing. I stay where I am currently standing by my house trying to find out who is watching me. I still see nothing so I decide to go inside so I am not just randomly standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

I see something in the window of my house when I was about to start to go inside though. I see someone's back and I assumed it was bellsy so I let my guard down right as I was walking down the door.

A little while later, I am sitting in my bed thinking about the feeling I have been having recently and the fact that bellsy was watching me. The last thought as I go to sleep was ' I wonder what bellsy was planning'. But whatever bellsy is planning is nothing to worry about.

But I really shouldn't have put my guard down. If I didn't, I would have seen the crimson eyes watching me from the woods by my house( up top) belonging to the person watching me and just sitting there, looking at me with a look of victory on their face" target spotted".

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

~Miyu567~