Jeff the Killer is Jeff the Stubborn part 2

Jeff stood there, staring at me as I continued to eat; clearly impatient from me not answering quickly enough for him.

"Well, who is it?" Jeff said again.

I glared at him. "One minute Jeff, I'm getting to that," I said, slightly frustrated by his demands.

I looked up at the sound of footsteps, smiling slightly as Kat the Pyro walked into the room. I could feel Jeff still staring at me but I didn't care, I ignored him.

"Hey Kat," I said.

"Sup?" Kat asked.

I stood there stammering, "N-Nothing, Just uh, chilling..."

Jeff paused, looking from me to Kat then back to me again. "Wait... Is it her!?" He asked.

My eyes widened as I turned around to face him, my face red with embarrassment as I looked at him. Did he have to be so damn loud about it?? Like, announce it to the whole damn world why don't you. I went over to him, my eyes narrowed as I whispered to him.

"One of them..." I said, "But I also like Zero and Clockwork. But... Zero is with Puppeteer and Clocky is with Ticci Toby." I glanced over my shoulder at Kat then turned my attention back to Jeff.

Jeff shrugged, "So... date Kat the Pyro then."

"Oh, and at one point I thought Masky was a chick." I added, "No offense to Masky or anything."

"Hey!" Masky shouted.

"I said no offense!" I shouted back in defense.

Masky folded his arms across his chest. "I am NOT a lady."

I shook my head, "Yeah, I know Masky... I know you are not a lady..." I said with a sigh, "And yeah right Jeff, like Kat the Pyro would want to date me." I let my words trail off, my eyes widening at what I had just said. I quickly covered my mouth and looked around the room to see if anyone else heard.

"Just ask her." Said Jeff.

"Huh?"

I turned around to see Kat looking at me; my cheeks beet red I quickly shook my head. "Oh, uh nothing. Just talking to myself." I said, waving my hands in defense. "Yeah... that's it."

Kat shrugged, "Uh, ok then."

I sighed of relief as Jeff snickered in the background. I groaned and hit him in the shoulder, "Will you be quiet, and you're not even supposed to be out of your room." I hissed.

Jeff looked at me, "Oh come on! You SO chickened out!" He laughed, rubbing his now slightly bruised shoulder. "And what was that for!"

I rolled my eyes, "You damn well know what that was for."

I opened my mouth to speak again when there was a sudden commotion going on closer towards the doorway. Curious I went to take a better look. Toby had sat down on the floor to pet Smile Dog as he came into the kitchen, however, while doing so; Toby had accidentally sat on his own hatchets, stabbing himself in the ass and was completely oblivious to it.

Shaking my head I took my seat back at the table with Jeff the Killer still present. I sighed and glanced at him. For someone who had just gotten stabbed not too long ago and is being pretty stubborn about staying in bed; I'm honestly quite surprised that he hasn't a) keeled over in pain yet, assuming that the pain medication Nurse Ann gave him hadn't worn off and b) been caught by Slenderman yet.

"So, why didn't you just ask Kat out?" Jeff said, breaking the silence. "I mean, you had the chance wide open and you totally chickened out!" Jeff coughed, clearing his throat, "Not that I care or anything."