Jeff the Killer is Jeff the Stubborn Part 1

The next morning I found myself sitting on down on a chair next to the bed Jeff was on; waiting for him to come too. I must've fallen asleep in Nurse Ann's clinic while waiting for him to regain consciousness. However, I wasn't here alone; Nurse Ann was here too, sitting at her desk doing paperwork while see too waited.

Jeff stirred in the bed, waking up as he slowly scanned the room. "Uh...what the fuck?"

I blinked, looking in the direction of his voice. "Jeff!" I exclaimed, "Nurse Ann, he's awake!"

Nurse Ann approached us as she entered the main examining room. "Well, well..." she said, "look who finally woke up."

Jeff seemed confused as he stared at us. "What the actual fuck is going on?" asked Jeff.

I sighed, shaking my head slightly. "You got stabbed yesterday Jeff, you went unconscious." I said.

"Yes, and if it weren't for Miss Amythest here; you would probably be bleeding out on the floor. She was the one who brought you here."

Jeff nodded as the memory returned to him, "Well... thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome... I hope she doesn't return anytime soon..." I said softly, "she got you pretty good."

Jeff shrugged. "Yeah, she always does that, she's such a bitch." He said.

I chuckled despite of the situation, "Finally, something we can both agree on."

Nurse Ann shook her head, "You are lucky that you didn't get killed boy."

"Luck has nothing to do with it." Jeff scoffed, laughing out loud, "I'm just too awesome to die.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Honestly... if it weren't for me and the others closing in on her, I don't think she would have stopped." I said.

Nurse Ann cleared her throat, folding her arms over her chest. "I wouldn't get too cocky there Jeff. I don't know how, but Jane managed to miss every vital organ..." She paused, letting the first bit sink in, "one wrong move from either one of you, and you would have bled out almost instantly. So you, are extremely lucky."

Jeff groaned, "Well, as fun as getting lectured in your office is; I'll be going now."

Jeff slowly sat up and went to stand up, but Nurse Ann stopped him before he could go any further than sitting up.

"Not so fast Jeff." Said Nurse Ann, "You need to rest and heal; it's off to bed for you. I'm also going to give you some antibiotics to help fight off any potential infections."

Jeff shook his head. "Oh screw that, I'm totally fine."

I sighed, "I really think you should listen to her Jeff..."

"Please Jeff, forty-eight hours is all I ask..." Nurse Ann pressed, "That's two nights of bed rest. You need to give your body a chance to heal."

"Yeah, no." Jeff protested, "I have stuff to do and also, that would be boring as fuck."

I growled lowly in frustration. "Why do you have to be so stubborn...?"

"I do what I want, that's why." Jeff laughed, it was almost as if he thought I was kidding.

Nurse Ann looked from me to Jeff, chuckling as she shook her head. "Been like that since day one of him being at the mansion I'm afraid..." She said, glancing at Jeff with a smirk; "won't listen until something bad happens and forces him to be bed bound."

Jeff scoffed, "What would you know, I got here before you did!"

Nurse Ann smiled, "You may have been here before me, and brought me to the mansion; but Slenderman gave me a heads up in regards to that stubbornness of yours."