training for the battle

pov seth 

she enters her house. shit.... why i didnt kiss her. she is never ganna choose for me if i don't show my love for her. i also don't know how things are between her and roman. this girl is problem. 

pov august

when im back home i get a messeges of roman.

THE CONVERSATION

roman 'hey cutie, do you want to train tomorrow for your first fight on tv'

august 'yes sure i will be at the center at 9 am'

roman 'okay i will be there'

august 'okay good night bye'

roman 'bye'

END CONVERSATION 

i close my Phone, look at the clock and see that it is already late. i take a shower and jump in to bed. 

the next morning i jump out of bed. i dress up in a new training wear. i just wanned to jump in my car when i get a messege from roman. 

THE CONVERSATION

roman 'hey don't rush i come to pick you up'

august 'okay i will wait for you'

END CONVERSATION 

i walk back inside and wait for roman. the doorbell rings. i run to the door, grap my bag on the way and my keys. i open the door and see roman. i give him a hug and he pusses a kiss on my forhead. 

"goodmorning beautiful ready to go" roman says 

i nod. together we walk to the car. roman opens the door for me. i take a seat in the car and roman closes the door for me. when we arrive at the center roman runs to my side of the car and opens the door for me. i thank him with a kiss on his cheek. he blushes and gives me a shy laugh. i laugh back and walk towards the door of the center. when i enter the center we are alone again. i'm wondering why the others are never here. 

"why there are no other werslers to train" i ask roman 

he looks at me.

"because now is the time of the shield" he answers 

i look at him questionable

"every wresler and tagteam has ther own time to come train so others dont steal moves" he excplans me more 

i nod and take of my jacket. i look at roman and again he is checking out my body. 

"can you see it" i say 

"oww i'm so sorry i didn't meen to let you feel uncomfortable" he says 

"no it's okay" i say 

just when i said that seth and dean enter the room. both of them make ther way to us. they great me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. just on that moment the three of them stand next to eachother and look at me. the don't look they are staring. 

"yes guys we should do it" dean says 

i don't understand what is happening. roman and seth both nod. 

"do you want to join the shield" the three of them say at the same time. 

i look at them in shock

"uhmm... yes!....i meen yes that would be nice thank you guys" i answer 

"well then welcome to the shield" roman sais 

"thank you" i say still surprised 

"but all nice guys but we have to train this girl has her first fight at RAW tomorrow" dean sais