new at raw

Pov august

I walk in to the building. Trying to find my way to the lockerroom. I walk thru the hallway.

"You are the new one" is what i hear behind me.

"Yea" I said and I turned around and saw Sami Zayn.

"Can I help you with something"

"Actually can you tell me the way to the lockerroom, I'm lost" said I a little ashamed.

"Owh sure I will give you a little tour behind the stage of WWE RAW".

I nod and follow him like a sweet dog.

"Welcome to the entrance of the arena, when you have to fight you walk thru here" explaines sami.

We walk thru the hallway.

"This is the warming up room"

We walked in to the warming up room and I see so much talented WWE superstars. Dean, Roman, Seth, Sasha, Asuka ,Bayley ,Cena.

"Are you coming" asked Sami Zayn

I nod and follow him again.

"And here we are where you need to be the woman lockerroom and across the hallway is the man lockerroom"

"Thank you Sami Zayn" said I

"You can just call me Sami"

I nod and give him a hand. He walks away and I close the door of the room.

I put my bag on the wooden couch. I walk around and start changing myself in to my own wrestling clothes

 I walk around and start changing myself in to my own wrestling clothes

I walk to the perform center and start training.

I start with lifting some weights. After that I do some dead squids. I walk to the ring to train the falls.

I start with some backflip falls. After that I do some frontflip falls. I do some rolls and start stretching.

I stretch my arms and legs. I was about to start streching my groin when my favorite superstar walks to me.

"Hey I'm watching you working out you know what your doing, you are gonna be a good one" said my big hero roman reigns.

"O thank you I'm kinda inspired by your workout, I made it a little different but thank you so much" do i answer

"What about working out with the shield tomorrow" asked roman

"Wouw yes i will love to" said I a little to excited.

"Okay see you tomorrow here around 1 pm"

"Yes sure see you then"

He nods and walked away.
_______________________________________

AUGUST MET SO MUCH PEOPLE ALREADY.

IS SHE REALLY GONNA BE A GOOD WRESTLER.

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.