When A Friend Leaves

Start from the beginning

Catie smiled at their hands, looking back at Amber a moment later. Her eyes were full of emotions, that's when Catie leaned forward and kissed her. Amber smiled and went to speak, but then saw Joe standing in the doorway.

"shit…" she said under her breath, and hurried off to find the kids. Catie sighed heavily when she saw Joe. His face was gradually turning a disturbing purple. Then he spat, "I'm leaving.." as he slammed the front door behind hin causing Catie to flinch. 

Amber appeared in the doorway about to say something when the doorbell rang. She threw her arms up in frustration. Opening the door she saw Namjoon. 
"Hi" 
"JOOOOOONIIEEE" screamed Calliope charging at him. He kneeled down to catch her in a hug. 
"I missed you!" She giggled.
"I missed you too." Namjoon smiled then looked up at Amber who was smiling at them both. Perseus came up a moment later waving fiercely. 

"You guys ready to go?" He asked standing up with Calliope's hand in his. Amber nodded and Perseus copied. 

Catie walked over hugging both Calliope and Perseus tightly. "I love you guys. Have fun and behave yourselves." 

"Love you too mommy" they both said at the same time.

Amber hugged her, whispering in her ear. "We'll talk later." 

Catie nodded and let her go. "It was nice to finally meet you." 

Namjoon smiled, "You too." 

All of them waved and then left. Leaving in Namjoon's mini cooper. 

---------Namjoon's POV----------

Calliope and Perseus were singing along to the radio, and Amber stared deep in thought out the passenger window. Namjoon was wondering what she was thinking about. "You good?"

"Yea… I just have a lot on my mind." She said distracted.

"Want to talk about it?"

"No… it's a mess, and I just want to spend time with you without it. Ya know"

"Okay." He said smiling his dimpled smile.

A while later they pulled up to the theme park. He wanted to surprise them so he just told her lunch. Hopefully, it's okay.

"Where are we?" She asked confused while both kids in the back went, "Woooooow!!!"

He smiled looking back at them. "Ready to have some fun?" 

The kids cheered and Amber looked like she might get sick, which caused him to worry a little. But, he didn't have a chance to ask, as she jumped out of the car. Perseus unbuckled himself then turned and helped his sister, both of them giggling all excited. 

Calliope got out reaching for Namjoon's hand, and Perseus grabbed Amber's smiling. "Let's go!!" 

They all walked towards the park ready for a fun filled day. Namjoon got them all cotton candy, and the kids were jumping about ready to ride the rides, while Amber was looking nervously at all of them. 

"They don't bite." Namjoon teased as he picked Calliope up onto his shoulders.

"You sure bout that." Amber questioned not liking being teased. 

He smiled at her. She was too cute in any mood, from the ones he has seen since he met her.

"Ooooo…. Look a bunny!!" Calliope pointed all excited at a game booth that had a bunch of stuffed animals hanging from hooks. Her heart was set on a pink bunny holding a yellow flower. 

They walked over, and played the game of ring toss until Namjoon was able to get it for her. Then Perseus played once but got frustrated making a grrr face and stomping off.