Black Tie and Longing Eyes

Yoongi tied his black tie and buttoned his white dress jacket. He was dressed to impress for his new gallery. Several critics would be there, and he wanted to be able to compliment his work. 

All his friends were going to be there, and it seemed that Namjoon was going to bring his new friend. Apparently he had met her in the park, and she was very sweet. Guy jumped girls like a rabbit. He was surprised Y/N was with him for so long. 

He was pretty sure that was his longest relationship. Yoongi shrugged he wouldn't dwell on it. His plan was to ask Y/N to be his girlfriend tonight. A month seemed like long enough, more like torture. She was always so close now, and they hung out so much. Her scent, the way she smiled everything that girl did drive him damn near crazy. He needed her like he needed oxygen to breath, and he hoped she felt the same.

Yoongi combed his hair back, letting it fall wherever. Sometimes his hair cooperared, but not today. He shrugged checked himself in the mirror then walked to grab his phone and keys.

"Ready." He breathed hoping for the best night.

-----------------

"Hobi quit playing! Does this look okay?" Y/N complained adjusting a little teardrop necklace, that complimented her white dress with intricate designs of lilies on it. "It looks like a wedding dress.." he chuckled earning him a smack on the arm. 
"Seriously!?" 

"Okaaaay!! Gosh…. You look beautiful. Although I think I could wear it better." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, as he buttoned his red vest. Smacking his arm she went and grabbed her clutch. Staring at herself in the mirror she tucked a loose strand behind her ear she smiled thinking about Yoongi. She was so excited to see his gallery, and him as well.

--------

Namjoon scowled at his phone. Yoongi must be out his damn mind. Why would he want him at his art gallery. 

((Amber: ready when you are.))
((Reply to Amber: 5 minutes.))

He was happy that Amber had agreed on such short notice. But, he wasn't sure how she felt towards him. All he had done since they met was a crying mess. Jackson, his supposed to be best friend, made him out to be a fuckboy. That definitely didn't help. They had gone to get breakfast after that night, and she seemed happy enough. Didn't even care that he more or less used her as a teddy bear all night then tried to break her that morning by freaking out. 

Hmmm…

Pulling his royal blue blazer with black paisley print on. He winked at himself in the mirror then headed out. 

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Namjoon seem like a fuckboy to you?
Yes this is in a random part  of a chapter.
💜💜💜💜💜💜😝CJ😝💜💜💜💜💜💜

Catie helped Amber with her make-up her eyes half open from exhaustion. She hadn't slept in a couple days, but she wanted to make sure Amber looked stunning for her date. "There that should do it." She gave her a lazy half hearted smile. Then shuffled to the kitchen smacking the button on the Keurig. 

About ten minutes later Amber stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a floor length royal blue evening gown. 
Catie had fallen asleep sitting on the counter with her head against the cabinets. So, Amber snuck away without bothering her. She had done that once before so she wasn't too concerned about her falling.

Checking her phone and then walked quickly out the door. Hoping for a good night. 

--------------------gallery------------

Y/N could see him surrounded by a group of people in black suits and sequined gowns that glimmered in the lights. He looked almost bored but his eyes lit up and a gummy smile spread across his face. He was so majestic in that moment. The way he ignored the questions and walked her way with a skip in his step. Her heart skipped a beat.