Best Friend

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N:Still here after that chapter? I am thankful. It was rough. Hang with me on my roller coaster ride. Let me know what you think of this chapter.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thunder boomed, shaking the walls of the tiny apartment. Hobi was running around straightening up the place for company. Company Yoongi didn't want, but Hobi assured him it would help him with his grief. 

It had been about a week since the encounter with Y/N in the park, and he wasn't ready. However, Hobi begged. So, he got what he wanted. 

It ended up a disaster in Yoongi's opinion. Simply because the second he saw them walk through the door hand in hand. He got so angry, he slammed his bedroom  door so hard it broke off one of the hinges. 

Hobi jumped at the sound, a nervous giggle escaping his lips. 

Namjoon looked at Hobi and then back at the hanging door, pointing with his index finger, palm up.

"What's his deal?" 

Hobi looked at Y/N then back at Namjoon, shrugging like he had no clue. Which wasn't true. Alas, he just wanted a fun night with his friends, and the girl who has caused a bit of turmoil without knowing.

"Can I talk to him?" Y/N asked.

Hobi shrugged.

Namjoon kissed the top of her head, letting go of her hand and he gave her an encouraging smile. 

-------------------Y/N--------------

He seemed so angry when they walked in, Namjoon and Hobi just kinda shrugged it off. But it makes me feel uneasy. 

I don't really know him that well. However, its suppose to be a fun night for everyone, and that included Yoongi. 

Knocking lightly on the askew door I questioned, "Yoongi?"

No answer.

"Yoongi? Can I come in."

There was a shuffle, and a sound like a book dropping before his pale face and dark eyes were peeking at me through the hinges.

"What?" He said flatly. I took a step back. He was colder than I remembered. A little less nervous around me. 

"Can I talk to you?" 

"Why?"

"Because, I'd like to be friends, and for tonight to be fun for everyone. That includes you." I pointed at his nose through the crack.

He narrowed his eyes, but then his face softened. "Okay…."

Opening the door, cursing a little. 

"I'm sorry I called you a stalker.. " I said sadly looking down at my feet.

"Well… in a way that's what I did. But, not to be creepy." Yoongi sighed as he sat back down on his bed pushing a few books, and shirts over.

"It was creepy…" 

"I wanted to talk to you… I just didn't know how."

"Oh…."

He looked at me with a sad face, that tore at my heart. Why was he so sad. 

"So all the times I saw you, you trying to figure out what to say?"

He nodded, his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Well…. I think we can look past that and be great friends. What do you say Min Yoongi?" I smile stretching out my hand.

He stared at my hand as if he was afraid, but then he shook it.