Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Who?" Jeongguk cocked a brow.

"Don't play stupid. Did you hit Jimin?"

Jeongguk turned and looked over. "Hmm, no. Even if I did, there's nothing you can do about it." The mafia leader commented, his head turning back towards Taehyung.

The CEO stayed silent that time. He knew his strength against Jeongguk and if he were to try anything he would seek himself an ass whooping.

Jeongguk held Taehyung's hand in his own as he pulled him through the ladies and men and items being sold. Some of the girls and guys looked awfully skinny or smelled bad, or even both.

Taehyung made a mental note he would try to come back and help them all out if he ever escaped. The aforementioned also realized the fact that he was the only one dressed differently from everyone else who were being sold.

While he looked like a million dollars, the ladies all wore dresses that shown a little much and the men wore tight suits that were supposed to show their muscles.

"Okay," Jeongguk stopped and turned. "Try anything, Mr. Kim, and I'll mantle your face on my wall. This auction going well is your life line, if you mess it up, I swear on everything you love."

"I get it." Taehyung said in a small voice, nervous and upset this was really happening.

Jeongguk just nodded and pulled back, his eyes looking over Taehyung's face before he let go. Jeongguk went out onto the stage, looking out the rows of people. His eyes caught a certain face and his smirk appeared widely.

"Ladies and gents," he began, throwing a wink in Seokjin's direction. "Welcome to Jeon Underground! The best place on earth!" He clearly was mimicking some of the people and teasing others. "This is what we've all been waiting for!" He chuckled lowly into the mic.

Seokjin's eyes caught Jeongguk, they going wide. He snapped his head to Namjoon. "P-Please don't tell-" He was cut off by Namjoon hushing him.

The aforementioned didn't even spare a glance over in Seokjin's direction.

"We have some very special guests! Some in the auction and some in the crowd! I'm excited to see how well this all truly goes." Jeongguk uttered, seeing the fear and anger in Seokjin's face. He didn't remove his eyes from him.

"To start off this auction, I made a decision to show off today's most valuable item; the treasure if you must. You all should know who he is. He's been featured worldwide and has been all over TV. He was known as one of the most richest young adults! He also is currently known as the most handsome man alive! He's only twenty-two and is tight, if you know what I mean." Jeongguk kept his eyes locked with Seokjin's.

Seokjin was furious, tears rising in his eyes. He couldn't breathe, his chest getting tight. He tried to believe it was a dream, pinching his arm over and over again.

"As you all know, he will be auctioned at the very end so hold onto your dollars!" He turned and looked to the right side, seeing his men. "Mr. Kim Taehyung, former CEO of Kim Empires!"

That's when Jeongguk's men walked out, walking Taehyung in the middle of the stage, holding his arms so he would run or try to escape. The younger's chest exposed, his eyes showing the fear he had.

It wasn't even eight seconds and Seokjin jumped out of his seat, trying to run up. "Taehyung! Tae! Baby!" He shouted for his younger brother. "Taehyung!"

Namjoon gripped Seokjin and held him back, squeezing his arms around his waist. Seokjin fought as much as he could, wanting to grab his brother and pull him in to feel his warmth and heartbeat. He was crying already, his breathing everywhere.

Taehyung heard his name and saw his brother. He didn't know what to do, his bottom lip quivered, wishing he could go over. Taehyung soon began to cry, shaking his head. "Jinnie!" He tried to take a step but he was tugged back.

Jeongguk grinned. He put his mic back to his mouth. "As you can all hear, Taehyung's brother is here! Kim Seokjin! He was originally offered the position to be the CEO but denied it for selfish reasons, therefore passing it to Taehyung." He informed.

Seokjin cried and threw his elbow back to hit Namjoon. "Take me! Take me! Let him go! Leave him alone!" He pleaded, Namjoon arms getting tighter around his skinny body.

Seokjin's begs were demands, demanding his brother being freed from such establishment. "Please let him go!" He wailed.

"Seokjin," Jeongguk started. "Namjoon has told me all too much about you. You're almost too predictable. The crocodile tears, the pity party, the pleading for you to take his spot because you were too selfish before." He laughed in his face, bringing his ego so far down. "Why don't you sit your ass down and enjoy the show." That's when Jeongguk's smile fell, his eyes growing dark.

Seokjin shook his head, bawling his eyes out. "P-P-Please! Just let him go! He did nothing wrong! I beg! Please, Jeongguk! Give me my brother!" His cries of mental agony filled the room, the breaks in his vowels from how much he was pushing his voice just to ask for his brother.

The auctioneer pursed his lips slightly, opening his thin lips to begin speaking once more. "Mr. Kim, the CEO of Kim Empires will be starting at a hundred thousand dollars. Make sure you know your balance." He smirked before making a motion to remove Taehyung from the stage.