• Nineteen •

You walked around the forest while rubbing your arms, shivering from the cold

You walked around the forest while rubbing your arms, shivering from the cold. It was surely around 5°C (41°F) since you felt very cold, your fingers starting to turn numb due to it.

After losing yourself, forgetting the way back, you started panicking but kept yourself slightly calm, not wanting to overreact too soon.

"Goddammit! Which way was it?" You muttered to yourself. You sighed, deciding to sit down on the ground and try to keep yourself slightly warm with the jacket around you.

Your mind went back to Jungkook's sudden liking towards you, staring at the ground deeply while shivering. "Why now, Jungkook?" You muttered.

Time went by, starting to feel your entire body very cold and numb. You couldn't feel part of your body anymore, you couldn't keep your eyes open either.

You tried to stay awake in case you heard anyone calling for you, but nothing. "Please, someone..." You muttered, your eyes finally falling closed while your body fell sideways, hitting the ground softly.

||

The sound of wood chirping in a fireplace filled your ears, the warmth of a blanket covering your still shivering body even though it was already warm.

Your eyes slowly opened to see a wooden ceiling on top of you, the light of the fireplace beside your lighting the place up.

You sat up in confusion, looking around while hugging the blanket around you close. "Oh, you're awake." A girl's voice said.

You jumped softly, turning to the girl as she kneeled down beside you, a tray with a cup of what looked like tea and a small bowl with chicken soup.

"I'm sure you're probably still cold, so I made you some soup and chamomile tea." She said, placing the tray on the floor with a warm smile.

"H-How did I get here?" You asked in shock, looking around the beautiful cabin. "I was out looking for wood when I found you. Thankfully, your body was still warm and you didn't die in the middle of the forest." She sighed.

"T-That means... y-you saved my life?" You stuttered, feeling relief that it was not a dream but a reality. "Thank you so much. I..." You trailed off, unable to stop the tears from falling.

You didn't want to end it the way you did with Jungkook and break his and Yoongi's hearts this way. "Don't thank me. It was destiny." She said.

"I am Junae." She introduced, stretching her hand out for you to take. You shook her hand with a smile. "I'm Y/n." You replied.

"Well, now that we know our names, drink up the tea and eat the soup. I'll be by your side if you need me." She said sweetly before getting up d sitting down on the couch.

You realized she had laid you down on a blanket on the ground by the fireplace so you could get warmer faster.

The sound of the door opening caught both of your attention, a man entering the living room. "Junae, did the girl wake up?" The man asked.

"Yes, love. She is awake and eating my soup." Junae replied. The man walked inside and gave you a warm smile. "Hello, I'm glad you're alive and warm. We were worried we lost you when she carried you here." The man said.

"I'm Yunjun, Junae's husband," Yunjun said, sitting down beside Junae. You smiled at the man while taking the cup of tea, taking a small sip as to not burn your tongue. "Do you have anyone you know nearby?" Yunjun asked.

"I do... They are at a camp by the forest. I was going to text them or call them but my phone ran out of battery." You said, lifting your hand with the phone. Junae took the phone from your hand and examined it. "Hm, it looks to be a Samsung S10. I have one too so you are lucky I can charge it." She chuckled, getting up and leaving the room to charge the phone.

You felt slightly uneasy now that you were left alone with Yunjun, he didn't look like the type to hurt you or anything. "You will have to stay the night since the weather channel said there will be a small storm tonight. Once your phone charges, tell your friends that the camp has a bungalow where they serve food so they can stay the night there and not catch a cold." Yunjun explained.

"Ah, thank you. You seem to know a lot about this forest and the camp." You giggled. Yunjun looked down at his lap as he intertwined his fingers, a sigh leaving his lips when Junae walked in.

"I was kicked out of my house when I got married to Junae. We could both see things others couldn't. We could see the future. We were married to people we didn't love before that, so we ran away and begged our parents to let us get married, we love each other." Yunjun explained.

Junae sat down beside him and continued the story instead, "We suffered when we were married to other people. We tried to forget each other and love them, but, it only made us feel worse. When our families kicked us out, we came here with the money we had saved up and built the cabin and opened the camp." She smiled.

You watched as she leaned her head on Yunjun's shoulder. You glanced at the cup of tea in your hands, feeling a hand on your shoulder that made you jump and look up teary-eyed. Their story was similar to yours with Jungkook, Chaeyeon, and Yoongi.

"I can see the worry in you, Y/n. I can see it. I can see your future and it won't be happy the way you're going." Junae said, your eyes still at Yunjun's eyes. He wiped away a small tear that rolled down your cheek, sighing softly.

"Choose your happiness, Y/n. If you love him, go. Your friend will understand. Or... You can live a life of sorrow and regret that you never got the chance to be with him."