Chapter-3

Hi guys....sry for late update my beloved readers....

Su;SHAAN....

Sha; Mumma....he runs to her and hug her

Su;Shaan mein ne gaadi mein Beth ne ko kaha ta na....come...she takes him upstairs

Sh; Mumma ye ghar kiska hai.....hum yaha kyu aye hai...ye loge kon hai....

Su; Shaan chup raho...chalo

Sh;Mumma ye stairs itne old fashioned kyu hai...Mumma dekho vaha old umbrella hai....Mumma mujhe vo do na....Mumma dekho vo...

Su; Shaan chup....chup chap upar chole....she semi yelled

They went inside nanu's room....Shaan was confused as y his mother brought him here...and y his mother was crying by seeing this old man...

Sh: Mumma ye kon hai....

Su: shaan...she bent down to his level...ye tumhare bade nanu hai...jayo unke Paire chuyo go...Shaan touches his feet and takes his blessings...

Sh;mumma inhe kya hua...

Su; beta unki tabiyat kharaab hai....her tears roll down

Sh; Mumma mat roo bade nanu thik ho jayenge

Suman sits near nanu by holding his hands. Shaan sees hi mother sitting in silence..he thinks why they are sitting and upto how much time they have to sit like this....he slowly starts playing with his football.... while playing his ball rolls down the stairs and he runs to catch it but suddenly his leg slip's and he losses his balance but before his body touches the ground he felt strong arms around his torso....

Shr: u ok

Sha: yes...thank u

A big smile appears on shravan's face...Shaan starts staring him with wide eyes and open mouth from head to toe.....

Sh: (in mind)ye itne lambe kaise hai....OMG!!

Shravan notices a rubic cube in his hand and his smile widens

Shr: ye tumhara hai...Shaan nods his head ....hmm Lekin ye bacche solve nahi kar sakte....iskeliye demaag ki zaroorat Hoti hai...Shravan smirks

Shaan turns the cube and starts sloving it.... after solving he hands it to shravan and smirks....

Sh: 2 mins 05 secs....

shravan disorganise the cube and starts sloving it.... and hands it to Shaan after solving....

Shr: 1min 05, secs....Shaan stares him with an open mouth but soon composes himself

Sh: so..so what?? Ye toh koi bhi kar sakta hai...😒😒😒

Pushkar wispers in shravan's ears....
Pu: Malhotra ka khuun hai haar maneko tayaar hi nahi hai...

Shr: (under breath)hmm...aakhir apni maa jo gaya hai....

Pu: haaa!!! Kuch kaha bhaiya...

Shr: ugh......nai

Suman comes down after meeting nanu and warning him to take care and promising him that she will visit him daily.....she sees the trio talking....

Su: Shaan come..... let's go

Shr: hum football khele...😉😉😉

Sh: sss.... Mumma mein khelu....

Su: NO!!!!.....Shaan late horaha hai baby...

Sh: mom plzzzz.....

Shr: sum....

Su: Shaan...baby app Mumma ki baat manoge na....ur my baby right...

Sh: s mumma....

Sum: good ....my baby...go sit in the car.... I'll just come...she gives a quick peck on his cheek...

Sh: ( under breath) manipulation ki dukaan..... kabhi nahi sudrege...

Su: tumne kuch kaha.....

Sh: kyu tumne kuch suna...

Su: Haan

Sh: toh puch kyu Rahi ho...

Su:uuu.....( pointing finger at him)...say sorry

Sh: sorry.... my foot

Su: ( stamping her leg )ur foot on ur face....

She leaves from the house and sits in her car.....

Su: drive fast....

Driver: ok mam

Sh:sumo kya hum 2 mins baat kar sakte hai......she shuts the door with a thud....sumo plz listen once.... sumo 2 mins.... The car started leaving him behind

The cool breeze hitting her face...tears forming in her eyes but she blinked her eyes to control them.... the past years she made her self strong enough to fight with this cruel World.... Shaan was continuously staring at her....

Su: kuch kehna hai...

He noded his head negatively....

Su: bolo Shaan...

Sh: Mumma Papa ku dekh kar app ko Rona aata hai na.....

Su: hmm....aur appko...

Sh: Mumma mujhe rone ki Surat aati hai....Suman chuckled at his sentence

They reached their current apartment. Shaan had his dinner and he slept.... while Suman sat thinking about everything.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

All the Malhotra members left for their MM expect one...he sat down near nanu by holding his hand.... finally the old man spoke to him....

Nanu: mile usse...

Sh:hmm...

Nanu: Bachpan mein ye kahawat toh suni hogi.....agar ghee sedhi ungli se na nikle toh ungli tedi karleni chahiye.....

Sh: thanks nanu...

He takes his phone and dailed some number....

Pu: hello bhaiya.. itni Raat Ko kuy call Kiya....sab thik toh hai na...

Sh: NO!!....sab thik karna hai....( He tells some thing)...

Pu: app tension mat lo sab hojaye ga....

Shravan smirks.....

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Suman's thoughts are interepted by some knocks on the door....she opens the door to find few people waiting for her to open the door...

Su: yes...she asks confused

Unknown: Delhi police...(he shows his identity card)..... Suman ji se milna hai

Su: yes it's me...

Unknown: ham Ander ajaye...

Su: ok...come...(she directs them towards the hall...she stands their witnessing many men and women officers coming inside and her jaw touches the floor by seeing the last person entering.....

To be continued....

Hi guys....

So how the chapter...
Really sorry for any mistakes...
Plz share your views..
Till then plz vote and comment...

Alhz...

😊 Alviya...