She pulled back with an accomplished smile.

"Is that good enough?" She asked.

"Actually I think you need to do it again," I replied.

She did just that before falling back down onto the bed with a tiny snicker, her hands still in my hair.

"How about this," I asked, gesturing down to what I was wearing, "Is this good enough?"

She eyed my torso up and down a couple of time, her lips pursing out in thought.

"Actually... It could be better," She replied, the slightest bit of mischief in her voice.

I lowered my head just a bit, my gaze hardening on her as a smirk built its way onto my face.

"So you want it off of me?" I questioned, really just trying to fluster her.

Surprisingly she didn't budge.

Instead, she gave me a little shrug, "I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to that." she answered innocently.

Well since she didn't react to my prior comment, I guess I had to turn it up a bit.

Leaning in further so our noses were nearly touching.

"Then take it off me, sweetheart," I purred lowly.

Honestly, in all the time we've been together, I don't think I've seen her face go that red that fast.

I barely had time to see the appearing color and wide eyes before her hands covered her face and she attempted to roll away with her defeated groan.

Eventually, I let her escape from where my body was trapping her, watching her squirm just a little bit away from me before she stopped, facing away from me with her hands still on her face.

I just chuckled, giving her a few seconds to regain herself before I shifted up behind her, hooking an arm around her stomach so she was fitting against me.

"Gotcha," I whispered victoriously in her ear.

Her hands slowly dragged themselves down her face, before she turned to face me.

"One day," She began as she turned her whole body to face me, "One day I'll get you back," She insisted, determination written all over her face as she placed a pointed finger at my chest.

"I don't doubt it," I replied, taking her hand with my own

Really. I didn't.

This girl had more power over me than she even knew.

The room fell into a short silence while Khloe defused, trying to help the process by rubbing her knuckles with my thumb.

It only lasted for a minute or two until I glanced up at the clock.

"Oh," I said, gaining her attention before I looked down to face her, "Happy Birthday."

"What?" She questioned before turning her head to see the clock.

12:03 am.

I'm honestly kind of bummed I missed the midnight mark.

"Oh," She began quietly, "Happy birthday to your dad too." She added.

Her kindness and consideration of everyone really amazed me sometimes.

"You know for a fact that I'm not interested in the slightest in the fact that it's his birthday too right?"

She turned back to face me with a slight embarrassed look on her face.

"Well, yeah, but I don't want to get all of the attention for today." She spoke quietly.

Ah right. Khloe wasn't like the women I was used to.

The few that craved any ounce of attention possible from a royal with the only intention of marrying one to become one.

But, as her lover, I refused to hold back anything from her.

"The whole city is going to be celebrating my fathers birthday, so let me spoil you," I said, ruffling her hair in a successful attempt to get her to laugh.

"Okay okay, we'll do it your way," she surrendered, "Although it kind of already sounds like you have plans for today."

I shrugged.

"The only thing I have set in stone is dinner. The rest is completely up to you."

She thought about this for a moment.

"Completely?"

I blinked at her, trying to figure out what exactly she meant by questioning that word.

In the end, I just nodded.

She sucked in her bottom lip for a moment, apparently trying to figure out what she wanted to do.

"How long will I have you tomorr- I mean today?" She asked.

"Xander and I finished the preparations for whatever party my father is throwing tonight, so I'm yours all day, save for the half-hour I need to be at that party to avoid suspicions."

Even if she wanted to spend some time with her friends that's fine, I just didn't want her to have to plan her day according to when I would be available to her like she usually did.

I could tell by the look on her face that that was a lot more time than she expected.

She actually almost looked overwhelmed by it.

"Hey," I spoke softly, supping her jaw, "It's your day today, spend it how you want it. The only thing I'm asking is that you'll join me for dinner."

She stared at me for a second before she seemed to come to a conclusion.

A pretty solid one at that judging by her smile as she curled herself against my chest.

"You're crazy if you think I'm not going to take the opportunity to spend an entire day with you."

Her words somehow literally warmed me.

Although I didn't want to seem greedy...

"Don't forget about your friends, love. I'm sure they want to see you on your birthday too."

"They will," She responded before she leaned back to look at me, "Can we all have breakfast together? And play games like we did a couple weeks ago?"

That... actually sounded perfect.

Leaning in to place a kiss on her forehead, I spoke.

"Your wish is my command."