Why Did You Save Me? Pt. 3 (Geno X Depressed! Suicidal! Reader)

Still Geno POV.
I got lost in my thoughts. I can feel her shaking me and calling my name in worry. "Geno? Geno?! Geno, are you okay?!" She screamed in worry. "Oh, uhhh. Sorry Y/N. I got lost in thoughts. Not important tho" I said as I finally out from my thoughts. "Okay... Sooooo, what now?" she asked tilting her head to the side. I tried to think of something but I just can't since I am trapped in here. If I leave, I will turn to dusts. "I... don't know....I can't leave this place tho. If I leave, I will turn to dusts" I explained to her. "Oh... Sooo, you're here longer than I am. What do you do in here usually?" She asked. "Usually...? Hmm, thinking or imagining about how it would feel to be free...or at least out of this pitch black space" I said. "Sounds like what I usually do when I am still outside this place... My mother would always lock me in the basement and made me clean the house... -sigh- memories...that I want to ERASE forever" she said but her voice became lower at the end. "Well, how about we uhh play something?" I suggested. I mean, it's boring here sooo why not? "Okay... what can we play?" she asked. "I partically don't know...truth or dare?" I said. Shit. Why did I said that game. I'm not gonna pick truth. "Okay!" she said with some shining in her eyes. "I will start. Y/N, truth or dare?" I asked to avoid being asked first. "Dare!" she said cutely. "I dare you to sing the song that you want" I said. "Oki!" she said, again cutely. Damn, I need to stop thinking her as cute. She hesitate on start singing. "Don't worry. It's just us here. No one else so sing as loud or as bad as you want" I said, kinda teasing her at the same time. "-inhale- -exhale- okay" she said. She started singing and damn. Her voice.

Y/N POV.
"Don't worry. It's just us here. No one else so sing as loud or as bad as you want" Geno said. I knew he was teasing me but eh. "-inhale- -exhale- okay" I said. I started to sing the song 'This Little Girl'.

(if you can't see the lyrics clearly)
-Lyrics-
You got your keys,
But where you goin'?
The third degree,
Just isn't workin',
'Cause you walked out, without-
Asking me to go,
And if I followed you home-
Would you be alone?

I checked your phone,
'Cause it was beepin',
Are you alone?
I know you're creepin',
'Cause you walked out without-
Asking me to go
But if I followed you home-
I hope you're alone

I'm three steps from the edge~ (woah~)
Don't push me over it,
Don't you know? Don't you know?
Every girl is capable of murder!
If you hurt her!
Watcg out! You don't push me any further!
Any further!
You're not the only one-!
Walking 'round with a loaded gun!
This little girl is capable of murder!
'

Cause you hurt her!

My hands are clean,
Not yet a killer,
Ain't I your queen?
And did you tell her?
'Cause you broke down all my-
'Shoulda known better's
And if I followed you home-
Throwing sticks and stones.

I'm two steps from the edge~ (woah~)
Don't push me over it~
Don't you know? Don't you know?!

Every girl is capable of murder!
If you hurt her!
Watch out! You don't push me any further!
Any further!
You're not the only one-!
Walking 'round with a loaded gun!
This little girl is capable of murder!
'Cause you hurt her

(Instrumental)

Don't you know-
You should never treat a girl like that?
Got a good alibi-
And my bags are all packed.
Don't you know-
You should never treat a girl like that?
'Cause the next one-
Gonna have a hammer pulled back!

Every girl is capable of murder...
Watch out, you don't push me any further...
But you f**kin' hurt her!

Every girl is capable of murder!
If you hurt her!
Watch out! You don't push me any further!
Any further!
You're not the only one-!
Walking 'round with a loaded gun!
This little girl is capable of murder!
'Cause you hurt her

(The End of Song)

I finished singing. I could see Geno's face is so shook. "So, you think that is bad?" I said with a smirk. "That's amazing! Is it true tho that every girl IS capable of murder?" he asked. "As in the song, IF you hurt them" I said before letting out a chuckle. "Sooooo, if I tickles you does that hurt?" he said with a smirk. "Uhhhh-" I exclaimed before he tickles me "-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed as he tickles me. "Heheheh!" he laughed 'evil'ly. "STOP! HAHAHA! I CAN'T B-BREATHE" I screamed. " Okay, okay, I stop" he said as he stopped tickling me. "So... If you can do that to me... Hehehe" I chuckled 'evil'ly. Geno face at that time is that 'oh shit' or 'FUCC' face. I tickled him for revenge. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH" he laughed like a maniac. I, at some point, worry that he can't breathe but remembered that he is a skeleton. "STAHPPP! AHHAHAHAHAHAH" he screamed.

Geno POV.

"STAHPPP! AHHAHAHAHAHAH" I screamed. She stop in surprised on how I can actually scream. "Jesus Christ, I never know you can be that f'ing loud" she said with a terrified face. "Yeahhhhh, I can but I'm too lazy -w- " I said. "Well, my turn! Geno, truth or dare?! " she asked with sparkles in her eyes. "Hehe, dare! " I said. "I dare you to sing!" She said. Gosh, how can I sing? "Okay... don't judge my bad singin' skills U-U " I said before I started singing. I started to sing the song 'Middle Finger'.

"So, uhhh. Does that sounds bad? I bet it is..." I asked with a low voice. "THAT'S SO F'ING AMAZING" she screamed. Looks like she likes my singing. We continue to sing a lot of songs until we tired. We also made some mash-up. She
slept on my shoulder but I don't mind. I don't know why tho... Can I possibly REALLY in love with her...? "Mmmm" she mumbled as she snuggled into my jacket. Oh My Asgore. WHY AM I BLUSHING? WHY'S MY CHEEKBONE FEEL WARM? OMG SHE'S SO CUTE DOING THA- NO! NOT NOW! I got lost in thoughts again. I can't and don't want to do something because she just look so precious while sleeping. Letting her sleep in my jacket is the best choice at the time. I hugged her so she won't fall while sleeping.

-The End Bc I Have No More Imagination-

A/N: Yay! Finally finished! That's a good news and also another one! My hands are now healing and can write again! Though it's still hurt, I wanna update bc idk I just love writing! Anyway, Bye My Stars and Shadows!!!