Our Painted Fairytale Part 1(Gradient X Artistic! Shy! Reader)

A/N:Sorry for not updating for a long time! School is so hard and tiring but I will try to update time by time,Thank You.... Back to the story...

Y/N POV
"Sweetie, wake up! You're going to be late to school" My mom said, shaking me off the bed."I don't want to go to school!" I mumbled."You need to! If You didn't go to school, I will take your phone, I-pad, earphones, headphones and your computer. I will keep the laptop at my office" my 'mom' threatened me. I woke up and quickly go to bathroom with my towel. I can heard her saying "Heh, always work" while I was getting my towel before running to bathroom. After bath, I got ready and pack everything. I also take my phone, I-pad and earphones. I take my I-pad just because I can use it to draw. "Sweetie! Don't forget your lunch for school!" My 'mom' yelled as I went downstairs." Okay,bye!" I said as I put the lunch my 'mom' made into my bag. Well,she is not really my mom. She is my maid. I born into a wealthy family but I never told anyone. Well, she's not that bad and I am quite happy living with her. I don't really meet my real mom and dad. My mom and dad died in an accident. I looked at my watched and ran to school as I realized I am almost late. I made it! Luckily, teacher is late. As teacher came in, I noticed a boy coming in with my teacher. "Mr. Ink! Who is that?" said by B/n (boy name) standing up with his hands up. "Oh,this is your new friend!" Mr. Ink stated with a smile. "Why is he so ugly?" B/n asked rudely. I can see Mr. Ink's eyes glowing red. "So you are saying my son is ugly?!" Mr. Ink yelled. B/n is shaking and stuttering. "T-That's y-your son...?" B/n stuttered. "Yes! You will meet me after school" Mr. Ink said with an angry tone. "Now, class, this is our new classmate and my son, Gradient" Mr. Ink said, calming down a bit. "H-hey..." Gradient stuttered."Gradient, you can sit besides Y/N, Y/N, raise up your hands" Mr. Ink said. I raised my hand and he sat besides me. We, then, continue our lesson.

((Bells Rang & Lunch Time))

To Be Continue....