Is It Okay To Be With Him? Part 2 (Error X bad/lazy girl! Reader)

Error POV
"hEy!" I yelled as a person punched Y/N. Then, the person threw Y/N to a chair."wHAt IS YoUr ProBlEM?!" I yelled,my voice get glitchier.(if that's even a word)"What? I am just having fun!" The person said."wELl HOw aBOuT yOu jUsT fUcK oFf?!" I yelled and I never get my voice this glitchy before."Or what?" They (idk the gender) asked which annoyed me a LOT."Or i wILl RiP yOUr ARm OFf aNd DesTrOy thAt WeAk sOuL oF yOurS..." I said with a deep glitchy voice."O-okay..." they said as they ran away in fear."ARe YoU oKaY, y/N?" I asked as I offered my hand to help her up. She took my hand and got up."T-thanks, Error..." She said. She touch the back of her head and it was bleeding. I brought her to the nurse's office. She fainted as we arrived. The nurse told me to stay and look after Y/N since there seems like there's not a lot of people working in this school. I waited there and suddenly fell sleepy. I fell asleep.
(In Error's Dream/Past) (I'm doing this for the story, don't comment about his real past please)
"Haha! Momma! Momma!" A young black skeleton called."Yes sweetie?" A lady answered the young black skeleton."Can you sing me a lullaby?" The young skeleton asked."Sure. It's almost your bedtime anyway" the lady said as she brought the young black skeleton to a room. The room is full of stars, some pictures of the young skeleton with the lady and some strings."Can you sing that one? The one that called 'Goodbye To A World'?" the young skeleton asked begore he yawn a little."Of course my sweet skeleton" the lady said as she sat besides the black skeleton's bed.

(Idk who created this beautiful vid but the vid is not mine)
The lady sang the song with a smooth and delicate voice. The young black skeleton let out a yawn before going to sleep. The lady kissed the young skeleton's forehead and went out from the room.
(Back to reality)
I tear up a little and soon, cried in silence.
Y/N POV
I woke up and as I opened my eyes, I realized I'm in the nurse's office. I saw Error next to me, crying. 'Wait, did he waited for me this WHOLE time? What time is it? Why am I here? How did I get here? Why is he crying?' those are the questions that filled up my head as I saw Error. My face suddenly felt so warm. Oh My Lord, AM I BLUSHING?! WHY AM I BLUSHING?! Error suddenly woke up."y/N? ArE YoU OKaY? aRE YoU STilL hUrT?" Error said as he realized I was awake."Yes I'm okay and don't worry. The pain is low now" I said calmly."Who brought me here and what happened?" I asked."thERe'S ThIs sTUpId pErsOn ThAT tHReW yOu To A cHaIr aND i BrOUgHt yOU HeRE" he explained."Oh, okay... Am I unconscious for a long time?" I asked."nAH. i thINk oUr ClaSs hAvE p.E nOw" he answered as he look at the wall clock."Okay then. Maybe we should just go home..." I suggested."oKAy" he said. We got out of the hel- I mean school and we went to my house. I hummed a song while we were walking down the streets. It's titled 'Goodbye To A World'. I could see Error tearing up a little but not much and I don't want to make him more sad.

Error POV
Oh My...her voice is so.... beautiful and delicate. Mom.... I missed you and your voice... Y/N's it's so...calming and just... I thought as I started tearing up a little. I hope Y/N won't leave me... please don't...

Y/N POV
"Error, are you okay?" I asked worriedly."yEaH, JUsT sOMe olD meMoRIes" he said as he wiped away his tears."Okay then. Don't touch anything here" I said as I gave him a death glare."uHh, cAn I JuSt haVe a drInk?" He said as he rubbed his neck(?)."Sure" I said. I ran to the kitchen and search for any edible liquid in hurry. I found one in a test tube. I put it in a glass and gave it to Error."Here you go!" I said, trying to hide the truth that it's not really a drink."WoW, yOu're fASt anD thAnK YoU" he said in shock."You're welcome" I said. He drank the drink and then he turn to a....HUMAN?! Oh My Lord, oh no no no no no no! He looked at me and gave me that 'Why are you looking at me like that?' and 'Is there something wrong?' expression.
(This is how he looks like:

I drew it and I took 1 hour on that but it still not good enough for me

I drew it and I took 1 hour on that but it still not good enough for me. Hope you like that tho...)
I blushed as he looked at me. I couldn't say anything so I gave him a mirror. He was hella shocked when he saw himself as a human but then a smile appeared on his face."E-Error...I-I.. I'm sorr-" he kissed me... OH MY LORD! HE KISSED MEH! OML AHHH! WE JUST MET!! I thought before I kissed him back."Thank You..." He said as he break the kiss."For what?" I asked as I tilted my head."For making me a human. And the reason is-" he said before he hugged me "I Love You" he said.
-The End-

A/N: Okay! You know what?! I'm outta ideas like real now so hope you enjoy this! Bye! 🌟 🌟 🌟