The Ciphers

tw; exile mention, prison mention, was mention, implied accidental genocide, implied mass murder, probably more, let me know what i missed

N/A POV

He walked around the pawn shop, looking at his collection. He ran the only pawn shop in town, and had managed to grow quite an interesting market. The shelves were stocked with many things of various and... Dubious origin. He loved this collection. He adored every costumer, even though there were only a few and they were far between. It's almost time to open, he thought contemplatively.

He walked into the back, where he would spend time restoring old things or reading. He walked over to his bookshelf, carefully selecting an old, leather-bound book. It had a gilded drawing of a triangle on it. He sat down at his desk, and started flipping through it.
----

36.
Rift I. Cipher (Zey/Zem/Zer)
Last Updated: Aug. 31 XXXX (Weirdmaggedon)

Rift was born the eldest child to Aiken Strange-Cipher and Nigel Cipher. Zey are known for zer strength and ability to manipulate the way reality bends around zem. Zey did not always go by Rift, but that is undoubtedly the name zey were using since the last time Rift had talked with me. Zey are classified as an 'Observer', and are meant to oversee the stability of all realms within zer designated zone. Zey were Exiled at a young age for violation of Rule 4914, Sect. 8.2 with the rest of zer family. Zey still continue zer duties despite this.

Zer magic seems incredibly unstable, leaving zem unable to stay in certain forms for long periods of time. Zey seem to have developed a method of coping with this by using enchanted gloves or other such clothing items to repress zer magic into a more manageable state.

Last known location, Nightmare Realm, seventeen years ago. An accident occurred on (Aug. 31, XXXX) leaving zem unable to continue zer duties and with another Exile being locked away for their crimes and violations. Current location is unknown, though it is theorized that the Calamity of Gravity Falls five years ago that ended with the supposed death of Bill S. Cipher has resummoned zem back into known existence. Unknown if that holds true or not.

If said rumors are true, Rift is likely focusing most of zer energy on reforming and stabilizing zemself and any neglected realms zer in charge of. Still, avoid combat with at all costs.

37.
William E. Cipher (He/Him/His, She/Her/Hers, They/Them/Theirs)
Last Updated: Aug. 31, XXXX (Weirdmaggedon)

William was born the oldest in a set of triplets, to Aiken Stange-Cipher and Nigel Cipher. He's not known for being the most powerful, nor the most confident, but their magic is still fearful and dangerous. Other than the shared ability between the Cipher Triplets' to invade dreams, make deals, and cause intense nightmares, she has the ability to manipulate Time without aid or messing with Father Time's Realm. Classified as a 

[̴̡̛̹̿͛͛̇͂.̸̞͉̱̟̜͈̭̜͖͙̍͒̈̉́͠≮̛͔̬̭͆̒̈́̏͛̌͑̕͝Ŕ̵̡̧̭͍͙͇̫͎͇̒͌̂͒̋Ḙ̶̙͓̟̮̱͍͓̭̗͋͒̑͝D̵̤̰͖̼͇̓́͑͋͒͐̂A̵̡͍̗̣̘̾̈́̇̉̈͘Ç̷͚̩̼̦͖̞̜̬̒͠T̶̛̛̳̊͒E̸͙̻͓̟̲̟͇̞̹̤̊̇D̶͈̤̦̭͔̞̪̀̆̔̑̏̈́̑͗̈͜>̴̢̖̘͎́̈́̑̈́̃̈́̊̈́̀͌ͅ.̶̱͎͋̈́̍͌͐͌͠]̴̨̨̹̮͚̠̈́̿

Magic that's been observed seems to be heavily tied to emotions, and very unstable. They seem to have enough of a grasp on her magic to keep it under control, that he is not a danger as of this present.

Last known location, Gravity Falls within the Reversed Timeline, on Aug. 31, XXXX.

He has yet to be punished for the events of his timeline's Falls Calamity, look into later. Information seems limited. Note-- remember to visit the Reversed Timeline to gather more information that is properly up-to-date.

38.
Killian F. Cipher (He/Him/His)
Last Updated: 
[̷͔̰̽̕.̵̺͐<̷͜͝R̶͖͎͂̈́E̴̙̓D̶̨̗̈́̚A̷̡̩͂C̴̣̳̿T̶̞͂Ė̷̳̻̒D̸̮́ͅ>̵̨̛͍͊.̴̛̱̝̃]̸̤̟̈́