R U L E S

hey guys! this page, i've found, is kind of necessary, so let's get at it.

no bullying or harassment. no swearing directed to others. ultimately, i want no attacking of any kind. you may politely state that you disagree, but anything harsher is simply not allowed in this book—if you do it, you'll get a lovely little gift in the form of a block and report from me and my army! i really don't care if i'm not even involved in the fight. this is my book and the comments section will be mediated by me.

please be decent people and don't report this if you disagree with me... that's not the point of the book! i want to hear your thoughts (besides if someone gets this taken down i'll be a stubborn bitch and make another one hehe)!

please, PLEASE, do not be misleading or dishonest when it comes to facts. we have enough of that in the current presidency, and i will slap you with links disproving your statements!

i have learned firsthand that opinions cannot really be changed with one conversation, or even with a million of them. that's not the purpose of this book. i'm here to hear from different perspectives and understand differing political views. i want to learn from you guys, and i hope you're visiting this book for the same reasons!

enjoy!