Chapter 11: introducing the princess pt-2

As I walked out of the house and onto the patio

As I walked out of the house and onto the patio. Everyone that was outside turned towards me. I looked towards everyone and announced what I had to say.

"Hello everyone. how are y'all doing today?"
Everyone shouted hello my queen. that was weird to hear but I guess I had to get used to it.

I walked down the stairs and said hello until I reached Damien.

"Now you know I'm a werewolf and an alpha."
I cut him off before he could even finished that sentence

"Yeah now, are you going to introduce me or what because it would be a little awkward for me to introduce myself. I mean I can but then everybody will look at me like a bitch do you really want everybody to look at their queen like that."

He shook his head and said no after that we walk to the stadium and up the stairs, he told me to sit down on the chair as he walks towards the podium that they have in the backyard of their pack I looked into the crowd for Jacqueline she was in the front row smiling and waving at me I smiled back.

"good afternoon everybody. how are y'all doing today"

Damien started talking to the people until it was time for me to be announced.

"today we have a special person here with us but y'all all know her as Braelyn jaminez." as soon as he said my name I stepped up to the podium with him and everybody cheered.

"this everybody is Braelyn jaminez and she is our queen sent from above ."

Someone in the crowd said words I thought I would never hear in my entire life

"Long live the queen. long live the queen!!!." that's when everybody started saying long live the queen and I knew I had to start living up to it because I was no longer Braelyn I was the queen.

"it's time to party now everybody to the East side of the forest we prepared a feast, music and other things tonight for the queen if everybody needs to go get ready then go ahead

"it's time to party now everybody to the East side of the forest we prepared a feast, music and other things tonight for the queen if everybody needs to go get ready then go ahead. if they need a reminder everything will be at the east side again let's go and have fun."