Chapter 5: Sharp pains

( Uptop is Jacqueline )

March 12, 2017, Sunday

2 months later

I've noticed my stomach has grown since I've been here. It's grown pretty big. I need to get a check-up.

"Hey girlie, you ready to head to work."

"Yeah, but Ummm is there a doctor in town that I can see."
"What for hun. You feeling sick."
"No, I'm not sick. I'm pregnant remember and I've been noticing that my stomach has gotten bigger lately. I need to get checked."

"You should have done that the minute you came here. I'll call a doctor and set an appointment for you ok. I should have noticed your stomach along time ago."
"I would have but I'm not stable right now. And these sharp pains are getting to me." she looked at me in worry

"What do you mean sharp pains."
"My stomach hurts that's what I mean."

"We need to go to the doctor I'm calling in."
"No, you can't do this because of me."
"It's my bakery can do what I want. Now let's go to the doctor."
--------------------------------------------------------    
                        1 hour 1/2 later
--------------------------------------------------------
"Ms. Jimenez, you carry two healthy babies. Would you like to know the genders?"

                          👆🏻No words we're said

                          👆🏻
No words we're said. I was frozen from the news. I didn't know what to say but the only thing I knew was that I was happy and that I was having two healthy babies.

"Twins. I'm going to have twins. Wait isn't it too early for me to see the gender."

"Actually, no your 24 weeks pregnant which makes you 5 months pregnant."

"What!?. Last I checked I was 3 months. 3 months." I felt like I wanted to faint but I have to hold on for my children.

Jacqueline was in the room the whole entire time she heard how I said 3 months to 5 months. Is this what it means by getting knocked up and being single. I just want to cry, but they're no more tears that would come out. Tristen took them all.

"Congratulations you having twins."
Jacqueline was so excited that I finally cried.
"Oh, I'm sorry did I make you cry. I didn't mean to. I'm just so happy that you're bringing children into this world."

"It's not your fault. It's tristens fault. I'm going to be a single mother. A mother that has to tell their children that their father killed their mother because she found out he was(pause....) I just don't want him to find me and because I know I'll be weak towards him." I broke down as we drove home. Nevertheless, I am bringing two children into the world. Me not him just me.

If only I could confide in Jacqueline about Tristen being a werewolf but I can't. How can I just say it to her? Without scaring her.

' oh, my ex-boyfriend is a werewolf '.
Yeah, that's not gonna work.

I don't know how long a werewolf pregnancy lasts but me having twins would probably take my mind off of Tristen.

And that would mean me waiting for my children to come.

~~Sorry for the short chapter but like I said first-time writer ~~~