Loki! x Reader Who Can See The Gods

Loki slowly drags behind Thor as he looks around the Earth he once tried taking over long ago. No one can see them after all they are Gods and decide if they want to be seen or not. Today was one of those that they didn't .

Loki sighs in annoyance and looks around at the Earth people walking around. "Brother why must you take me to this stupid world. I wish not to be here."

Thor slightly chuckles at his brothers attempt to go home. "Because you need to be here, I think it would be better then staying locked in your champers all day. Besides no one will see us, I just need to check in on the Earth people and see how they're doing."

With that Thor stops and turns around to face his brother. Loki looks at Thor now with a face of annoyance.

"Stay here Loki I shouldn't be long." Thor said turning around and going into a tall building.

Loki looked up and noticed what building his brother went into. Starks Tower. Loki rolled his eyes as he sat on a bench near the tall tower.

[Your POV]

You bit down on your lower lip as you tried to rush through the crowd of people. You were late for work thanks to your roommate. Clutching coffee in one hand and papers in another you managed to get to the crosswalk towards the Stark Tower. Mr. Stark has given you job there as secretary. Mrs. Stark was fine with it since that's not what she wanted to do anymore, she was his wife.

After waiting long enough the light was green, meaning you could now walk across the street safely. Your pace was fast and determined until you saw him. The world seemed to stop as you looked at a beautiful man with long raven hair that fell too perfectly on his shoulders. You couldn't help but stare. You stopped walking. Soon your eyes were met with a pair of crystal blue eyes. The man seemed almost as if he was confused at your stare. He stood looking at you but then started to come towards you. People started to walk in front of you and you lost sight of the man that was just once there.

'What was that?' You thought to yourself as you tried to find the man but there was no sight of him anywhere.

Loki knew that you couldn't have seen him, he was invisible to humans unless he didn't want to be. Loki stood beside you as you looked around trying to find him. After a little bit you gave up and quickly realized you were super late. You rushed into the building without a second thought. Loki without realizing himself followed you.

Once in the elevator you pushed the button to go up. Waiting patiently you started to hear yelling. The elevator door opened to Mr. Stark yelling at a man with a beard and muscular.

"You didn't inform me that you were coming to Earth Thor!" Mr. Stark yelled with joy.

Thor and Tony both looked at you in unison. You walked out the elevator looking at the two men. Thor looked past you and sighed.

"Mr. Stark please excuse my tardiness." You said hoping he wouldn't be mad but instead you heard a laugh.

"(Y/n) you have coffee on your shirt." Mr. Stark laughed, "and how many times have I told you not to be so formal with me. Think of me as your... father."

That made you shiver. You shook your head and laughed quietly looking down at your shirt. Tony noticed and grabbed your arm pulling you into a room.

"Here pick out anything you want from here. I need to go talk with Thor." And with that Tony left.

Tony then went back into the room where he saw Thor staring angrily at him.

"What?-" Tony was cut off by Thor.

"You just... You know what never mind." Thor said dismissing the topic because he didn't want to alarm Tony of Loki's presence.

You open a closet door to see a bunch of button up shirts. You then set your coffee and papers on a nearby table. Slowly you started to unbutton your shirt. You were half way down when you heard someone clear their throat. Quickly you turn around but to your surprise no one was there. But then slowly you started to see a shape of a person. Soon you saw them completely, it was the man you saw outside the tower. You weren't scared.

"It's you again." You said tilting your head slightly.

He looked confused at you, "you can see me?" He said slowly taking steps towards you.

You stood your ground feeling almost safe, like nothing would happen.

"Of course I can but maybe I need glasses, it was like you weren't there for a second." You said, Loki now in front of you.

You look up at him, "what kind of human are you?" Loki said feeling captivated by you presence.

You look confusedly at the man. "What do you mean by human?" Then a flashback popped in your head of Thor and Tony talking. "You didn't inform me that you were coming to Earth Thor!"

Loki slowly started backing you up into a wall. "Your obviously not a normal human." Feeling the cold wall against your back the lights slowly went down. "Just who are you?" Loki asked.

You felt like you couldn't speak. You had conflicting feelings on weather or not you should be scared but that warm feeling of safeness said not to be. Loki put his arms beside your head waiting for an answer. "I-I'm (Y/n)." You managed to say. Then it clicked in your head. Thor was a God in the books you used to read. The God of thunder. You laugh to yourself, "this going to sound crazy but is your name Loki? I used to read these books about the Gods-"

"Yes."

Shock took over you as Loki pulled away from you. The dim light allowed you to get a good look at this person claiming to be Loki.

"Wait so your the man who tried to take-" You were cut off by a low growl of aggravation.

"That was a long time ago. I don't wish or want to be... in your human words 'bad'." He replied.

"That would make since on why your looks stood out so much. Gods can be very handsome to lure people in." You said then heard a deep laugh.

"Is that what they say here?" Loki laughed.

Then the door suddenly opened and you saw a very alarmed Tony in his suit. "Step away from (Y/n)!" Tony said and lifted his arm pointed at nothing.

You look at Tony then back at Loki where he lifted his pointer finger to his lips shushing you. Going along with it you looked at Tony confused.

"Mr.- I mean Tony, I'm trying to get dressed here." You said.

Tony looked around as if he expected Loki to pop up. "Thor said Loki was in here with you."

"Who's Loki?" You questioned.

Tony looked at you and smiled. "Never mind that, I'll tell you later. I'm sorry for coming in here so suddenly. Go back to dressing yourself." With that Tony left quickly closing the door behind him.

You then look back at Loki, he was smirking at you. "You are cool, for a human."

"Thank you Loki. Now I really have to get back to work but I need to change so..."

Loki then sat in a chair looking at you, "go ahead then Ms. (Y/n)."

You laughed and pointed at the door insisting that he leave so you can change. Before you knew it he disappeared. Not sure he was truly gone you stepped forward towards the chair, you wiggled your hand where there would be a person but there was nothing. Turning around you were about to head to the closet but was pushed down into the chair. You the felt a pair of lips against yours. It was a quick peck on the lips so you didn't have anytime to react. A blush creeped on your face.

"I believe you've given me a reason to come back to Earth (Y/n)." You heard his voice. A emerald green button up fell onto the floor and then the door opened and closed letting you know Loki was truly gone.

I'm not dead! I wanted to update this book with this chapter just letting you guys know that I'm not totally back but I'm almost there. I hope you enjoyed.