Loki Gets Jealous

Light shines through the curtains catching your attention as you open your eyes. Blinking a couple of times your eyes finally adjust to sun invading the room. You look around the room and that's when you saw Loki getting dressed. Sitting up you rub your (h/l) hair and yawn catching his attention. Loki then turns around to look at you.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said in a quiet voice as he comes to the end of the bed.

You look at him sleepily and crawl towards him in a seductive manner, trying to tease him. 

Loki chuckled, "not this early sweetheart, I have important business to attend to." Loki then grabs you chin making you look up to him. "It is tempting, taking you right now," he slowly kneeled on the bed, "you are such a tease. You know I cant... I have to attend this meeting with the other Gods about the nine realms."

Loki then got closer to your face as he felt the lust consuming him. He then kissed you lightly trying not to get sucked into the aroma filling the air. You smirk into the kiss as Loki slowly gets on top of you. He then quickly pulls away.

"No. I have a place to be. I promise we'll continue this after." He says quickly as he gets off of you and runs to the door. 

You look at him and laugh, "fine. Now look whos the tease." 

Loki smiles and then leaves the room. You took the opportunity to get ready to go to the library. Once you finished getting ready you left the room. You look around the familiar hallways as you head to the libray. After a short walk you made it to the library and headed in. You've always loved the library, it was always somewhere to go when things seemed bad. You greeted the librarian as you entered the room and headed towards your normal hangout spot where all your favorite books where held. As you got closer you saw someone sitting in your spot and as you got closer you realized it was Thor.

"Thor?" You whispered catching his attention as he stands up and heads towards you.

"(Y/n)! How are you?" Thor said in a loud voice.

You tense up quickly putting your finger up towards your mouths signaling to be quiet. Thor smiles and chuckles some.

"I'm fine, aren't you supposed to be in a meeting currently?" You asked still whispering.

Thor then suddenly hugs you tightly, "yes I am but I wanted to say hi to you first. You always seem in a happy mood. Also you and my brother Loki have become close, do you have a crush on him?"

You hated that Thor was always so direct, not to mention you and Loki haven't officially come out as a couple yet for obvious reasons. You come from the Midgardian realm and Loki is a God, those two shouldn't go together. You didn't know how to respond to the question until you heard someone clear their throat. Thor lets go of you and you turn around to see Loki starring at you with his arms crossed. Loki then turned his gaze to his brother with anger.

"You called a fake meeting? You also only called me to the meeting to see (Y/n)?!" Loki said angrily.

"Brother it was a funny joke wasn't it? I planned it great!" Thor said proud of himself.

Loki then grabbed you and held you close to him. He then looked at Thor, "she is and has been mine. I don't care what anyone thinks. We're leaving now." Loki said and picked you up quickly.

You allowed it to happen because you know that Loki was upset. Loki then teleported the two of you instead of walking there. He put you down and starred at you angrily.

"Why did you go to the library? Did you know he was there?!"

You stood your ground. "No I didn't know he was there Loki. I went to the library because you know that's what I do when you go any sort of meeting."

"Then why was he hugging you?! Asking if you like me?!" Loki raised his voice.

"He hugged me suddenly. Did you see me hug back? No. Loki are you jealous?" You ask.

Loki looked away, "jealousy is a mortal thing. I am not jealous."

You then went up to him and hugged him tightly. "Being jealous isn't just a mortal thing but being jealous is okay. I know you care a lot about me and I want you to understand that I wouldn't trade you for the world."

Loki then hugged back and kissed your head. "I apologize for my sudden actions."

You chuckle in his chest. "It's okay Loki."

Everything then seemed to go back to normal but the next day you heard that a slick, green snake bit Thor in the hand and you knew it had to be Loki getting revenge for hugging you.