"I don't know anything." The Master said, a faint smirk on his face that he was hoping that Alison didn't see. Unfortunately she did.

Alison marched up to the Master and grabbed his hoodie bringing him eye level to her. "Look. Don't mess with me because I will fly this machine to deep space and throw you out them doors." She threatened. "Now you know something 'cause you smirked so tell me what you know."

The Master opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything a voice rang out. "She hasn't been on board in over a year." Everyone looked around and saw that there was two Doctor's in the room.

"Why is there two Doctors?" Amy questioned what everyone was thinking.

The second Doctor said, "I am the TARDIS voice interface. I take form in the person who you find most comforting."

"TARDIS voice interface?" Alison questioned to herself then an idea came to mind. "TARDIS. You said you take the form of the person we find comforting. Can you change into Astrea?" She asked. The interface nodded and soon 'the Doctor' was replaced with a girl with long, curly black hair and emerald green eyes. The Doctor, Amy and Rory felt as if they recognized the face but they weren't too sure. "That's what she looks like. Does she look familiar?" Alison asked, hoping they would remember.

"I feel as if I recognize her but I'm not too entirely sure." Rory said on behalf of Amy and the Doctor.

"Well that's better than nothing." Alison muttered. She then realized that the other girl never said anything when she first entered the TARDIS. She looked towards her and said, "Who are you?"

"River Song. You?" River replied.

"Alison Simpson." She replied. "I've heard a bit about you, River." Alison said.

"Is that so?" River questioned. "What have you heard?"

"I'll let you figure that out on your own." Alison said to her. "But what do you know on Astrea's disappearance?"

"I know nothing, sweetie." River answered, playing it cool to not give away that she was a part of the reason Astrea's gone. But. Not all things go River's way.

"She knows more than she lets on." The voice interface said. Everyone's attention turned to 'Astrea' is confusion. "She's half the reason she's gone. One reason is that Astrea had a vision of an old enemy that she didn't want Amy, Rory or the Doctor to know about because she didn't want to put them in danger. In doing so she wiped their memories of her. She went to River and asked for her to be with the Doctor again and delete the door joining me and Sparks. And the other reason is that shortly after she was gone River went to Sparks console room and flew her away from wherever Astrea's at and deactivated her so she can't go back." The voice interface explained.

"That explains why they can't remember her." Alison said.

The interface nodded and said, "There's been other reasons linking to the Master that has been going on for quite some time."

This caught everyone's attention and Alison asked, "What do you mean?" While sending a death glare towards the Master.

The interface spoke a truth that Astrea wouldn't have the guts to say. "He beat her the entire time he was on board up until she left."

Alison's faced dropped and she felt a flow of anger course through her. "He WHAT!!!" She exclaimed, starting to make her way towards the Master. Pregnant or not she was ready to floor the Master from what she heard he did to her best friend.

However, the Master wasn't phased. He smirked and said, "She had it coming."

"I'll show you what you have coming." Alison shot back, punching him square on the jaw then kicking him where it hurts causing him to crumple to the floor, curling up in a ball, groaning in pain. "If I weren't pregnant I would have you buried six feet under." She said, anger lacing her voice. The Master only groaned in response. "TARDIS. Would there be a way to restore their memories?" She asked, trying to calm herself down.

"Yes. It's quite a bit away so I'll show you where to go." The TARDIS interface replied then disappeared. Soon a corridor lit up brightly and Alison headed in that direction, forgetting about the Master. (For now).

************

The TARDIS ended up taking them all to a room with a helmet kind of device with a heap of wires coming from it. At the start River was overly against restoring the trio's memories. She even attempted destroying the device but the end result was her getting locked out of the room and the TARDIS making the room so she couldn't get in with the use of the vortex manipulator. Alison: one River: nil.

The Pond's had their memories returned and all they were waiting on was the Doctor's. Soon the helmet rose and Alison immediately saw a difference in his eyes. She saw sadness. The sadness wasn't there half an hour ago because he didn't know his partner was gone. But now that he does remember it shows he missed her unconsciously as well as the fact that when she was here she was getting hurt right under his nose. "Well?" Alison asked softly.

"I remember her." The Doctor replied then anger seeped in recalling what the TARDIS interface said earlier on. Through gritted teeth the Doctor said, "I'm gonna kill him." And made his way to the door throwing it open, nearly taking it off its hinges, and walking past a startled River.

Amy, Rory, Alison and River followed the Doctor as he quickly made his way to the console room. Upon entering the Doctor went straight for the Master but before he could reach him Amy, Rory and Alison grabbed a hold of him, stopping him from going any further. "Doctor, stop." Alison said. "We need to find Astrea. After we find her you can kill the Master. And I'll gladly join you."

The Doctor took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. When he was released he made his way to the console and started running around it like the mad man he truly was. While doing so he was saying, "I'm gonna send out a scan for the species Time Lords and, hopefully, we'll find where she's at."

"Do you think it will work?" Alison questioned. "She never told me why but she said that when she's scanned 99.9% of the time her species won't come up."

"Of course it will work." The Doctor said. "Since she's been on my TARDIS the TARDIS will have a full on scan of her with information such as: age, name, family background. All that. So she's gonna be clever and is gonna use that to pinpoint where she's at." The Doctor explained.

Just as he finished that sentence the TARDIS started to jolt around extremely. Everyone grabbed a hold of something to support them just before they face planted the floor. Soon the TARDIS came to a halt and everyone straightened themselves. "We're here." The Doctor said making his way towards the door and pulling them open.

Amy, Rory and Alison followed the Doctor immediately as River and the Master followed reluctantly. They all stepped out onto an alien planet and looked at their surroundings. Rory spoke up after a moment and asked, "Doctor, what's going on over there?"

They all looked to where the roman was looking to see a large group of people running. "Looks like they're hunting something." The Doctor replied, squinting a bit. "Someone." He corrected himself. They watched as the scene unfolded then saw the lone person fighting off the large group one by one but they were soon knocked to the ground, bounded and lead away. The Doctor started to walk towards where the group was going and said, "Come on. Lets follow them." An with that the six of them followed the group a fair distance away from them.