Change

The TARDIS was jerking about tremendously and crying could be heard echoing in the console room. "I... I can't take this anymore." A lever was pulled and a helmet descended from the ceiling. The helmet was put on and cries of pain as well as sadness were heard. "AHHHHHHHHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison and her husband, David, were walking back home from after watching a film called 'The Notebook' and noticed steam coming from an alley way. Alison was curious so she went to take a look. But all she saw was a small compartment attached to a building with smoke flaring from it. Then she caught something at the corner of her eye. It was a person she hadn't seen in years. "Sam?" said Alison confused "David! Bring the car around. We have to take Sam back to our house until she wakes up... I hope."

David went and got the car without question then said as they pulled up to the house, "Is... Is this the girl you were talking about. The one you hadn't seen since you were about twenty?"

"Yes and I fear something terrible has happened."

They carefully lifted Sam and took her to the spare room and got a first aid kit, to get a stethoscope and check for a heartbeat. She only heard half of what she was expecting. One heart's beating. The left was functioning properly but the right... completely stopped. No missing beat or anything.

"Something has happened. One of her hearts has stopped functioning but she's still breathing."

"Is it dangerous?"

"I have no idea. I don't know much about her kind. All we can do is hope and pray that she'll wake up and give us answers to all of these questions."

They left Sam in the spare room after having a once over look to check if any bones were broken or if she had any horrible cuts but, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SAM! NO! Please, come back. COME BACK! You can't die now. You just can't. You have your whole life ahead of you."

"I'm sorry Ast but it's my time... to go. You have to go on without me and save the universe. I can't help you now."

"I'm not leaving you behind."

"We all have to make sacrifices. Even huge ones like this."

Astrea was crying knowing she had no choice but to leave him.

"Go on Astrea. If you don't leave now God knows what will happen next."